How many people was at wacken 2002

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Peppe, 17. August 2002.

1. Peppe

Peppe Newbie

I whant to know how many people it was at woa this year

2. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

I've seen people talk about 30,000, about 40,000 and about more than 40,000.

All I know is that my ticket was numbered up at almost 30,000 and that there were a hell of a lot of poeple there!

I would be most interested to know the number as well if it is known by someone.

3. Frog_from_hell

Frog_from_hell Member

I don't know the number, but I guess it was more than last year. I wonder how this can be, as the festival was said to be sold out and they wanted to put up a visitor-limit.

4. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

Don't know the exact number but there were simply too much people there

5. Bramadeus

Bramadeus Member

Reason

Hey here's my thought, the advance sale tickets were limited to 25000, those were sold out, but at Wacken itself you could get a very large quantity of tickets for those who were too late or just relied on buying their tickets there...
    A lot of the tcket sellers there still had tons of tickets, so I guess maybe about 5-10000 ppl could get a ticket...
    Reason for this is maybe also that it would be kind of cruel to tell people who travelled hundreds/thousands of miles that they can't enter, right ?

The solution for this is I think that the Wacken staff should limit the ticket sales to advance ales only (let's say about 25-30000), so everyone SHOULD get a ticket in advance sale and this way the limit will be very effective...

6. Cruel Humanity

Cruel Humanity Member

all i can say with any certainty is ... a shit load & me, on the large t'was drunk Germans .... :) .... Wacken RULES

Diese Seite empfehlen