How many people was at wacken 2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I've seen people talk about 30,000, about 40,000 and about more than 40,000.

All I know is that my ticket was numbered up at almost 30,000 and that there were a hell of a lot of poeple there!

I would be most interested to know the number as well if it is known by someone.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
Reason

Hey here's my thought, the advance sale tickets were limited to 25000, those were sold out, but at Wacken itself you could get a very large quantity of tickets for those who were too late or just relied on buying their tickets there...
A lot of the tcket sellers there still had tons of tickets, so I guess maybe about 5-10000 ppl could get a ticket...
Reason for this is maybe also that it would be kind of cruel to tell people who travelled hundreds/thousands of miles that they can't enter, right ?

The solution for this is I think that the Wacken staff should limit the ticket sales to advance ales only (let's say about 25-30000), so everyone SHOULD get a ticket in advance sale and this way the limit will be very effective...