How I lost my virginity

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
lost my BEERginity rather late, actually, but mine does have something of a story to it. :D

ok, I'd had alcohol in small amounts here and there, but I didn't get DRUNK for the first time until I was just out of high school...so, just turned 17. This girl from Chicago I'd been talking to online was in town, and we were gonna go up to NYC to meet up with some other friends of ours. So we took the train up, had some fun on the way (the Amtrak o' Love!), and got off at Newark. Met up with the gang, proceded to drive another few hours north to this one guy Nick's house in a swank resort town called Lake George.

Well, long story short...the resort house overlooking the lake, the BMWs in the garage, the nice clothes, etc etc etc. The girl who I'd come up with took right to Nick's bed like a fish to water that first night.

Yes, I was slightly bitter. Slightly.

Well, that's when I discovered that Nick's rich daddy had a fine array of some rare scotches in a locked cabinet. Nothing that the bolt cutters in the garage couldn't take care of, mwahahaha.

So me and Rob, one of the other guys (who was pissed at Nick for dragging him along on a road trip that was really just an excuse to get some booty) grabbed about six bottles of scotch ranging between 18 and 30 years old, got in his car, and drove into town. And proceded to get stinking arse drunk. Went out and started harassing people on the streets...pissing on fancy cars...and other things I'd rather not admit to. :D

Long story short, after all this, we woke up in Rob's truck...me with a splitting headache, him with vomit on his shirt. We'd both decided that going back to the house to face Nick was probably not a good idea, so he ended up by driving me back to Newark to pick up the train home.

One last thing before I left though - we drove by Nick's house, and I winged an empty bottle of 25 y/o Macallan right through his living room window...the sound of shattered glass was quite satisfying.

Sadly, I have not spoken to any of the people involved since then...maybe for the best.

Sorry to bore you all. :)

starlight

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2002
NRW / Germany
Website besuchen
just in order to have at least SOMETHING to do at this time:

it was the 7th of march 198*piep* when genesis played the "carpet crawler".

and it was great :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Ööh :p, my first time..not too spectacular though...Hmm, must have been about 15 and we had a bottle of Sauren Apfel (just like Shadowtear, I think) and a parentsfree house at my friend´s on a Friday night. We drank, drank, drank...and I felt just too great, like a revelation...the bad thing was that I had to go to school the following Saturday morning, quite a different kind of revelation when my maths teacher (biggest enemy) made me calculate a task on the blackboard still totally dizzy and dazed.
Yeah, in those early days of drinking I didn´t even know what a real hangover is like, never suffered from one - in contrast to now :mad::p!