how do i get to woa

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

petecemetery

8 Feb. 2002
U.S.A.
Website besuchen
i am from the u.s. and i want to come to woa so i can see some real metal. but my problem is i dont know how i can get tickets to the show or how to get there. please help the page takes me to german weppages and i can not understand the instructions plus i do not know the conversion rate from us dollars to euros. any one who can help me or any fellow americans who want to travel in a group please contact me, i would be so greatful, in america all we have is crappy rock like slipknot and i want to see the almighty blind guardian live. thank you to contact me my email is Petecemetery@aol.com

irnmdn

8 Feb. 2002
California
Website besuchen
Hey, I am from California, I sent you what little info I have as this is going to be my first WOA.

Yes the United States SUCKS for a decent metal scene.
There are many awesome bands from here(Iced Earth), but they get sh*t from people here.

So here we are travelling half way around the globe cause Europe knows whats up!

hehe Bruce Dickenson spent some time during the Brave New World tour in Los Angeles bitching about the sh*t they get as far as support here. No lack of fans, but certainly a lack of general support from media etc...

Just try and find people to fill roles in a los angeles Power Metal band and all you find is "Power what?", "You mean that metallica stuff", "Blind Guardian? is that a charity organization?", and "stop with all that melody and just play low and repetitive".

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
LMOA

LOL
Bruce Dickinson alays complains about something. Seems that he ain't happy unless he can complain. :)

You should try living in Norway. (i'm in the middle of it) We don't get that many bands coming up here at all.. *tries to remember any*

Anyay, tonight is a special one. We're going to see ENSLAVED. :)
Life is good, sometimes.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
read

see post titled 'tickets?'

and in the menu of the left read
Info
Journey etc

it has all the info you need.

the Euro:USD conversion is aboout 1:1 but there are heaps of currency converters on the net:
Yahoo
Lonely Planet
online stores
most travel sites
try the German tourist site