How about a mulkonian order hompage?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
Name:
Florian
Nickname:
Flo (or lurivaan in some other discussion boards and chats)
Date of birth:
July 28th, 1982
Turn on:
My wonderful girlfriend! I LOVE YOU!!! Heavy Metal (concerts, records, parties, drinking, banging, festivals, playing the guitarr, my patch jacket... my whole life is Heavy Metal), reading, sports...
Turn off:
most Pop music, people with an extreme political opinion (extremely right- or leftwinged), people who play metal for selfish reasons (to gain money, fame, girls... no, girls is ok :)), everybody who uses violence against (physically) weaker people!
Favourite songs (10 will do):
Manowar - Secret of Steel
Manilla Road - Dreams of Eschaton
Cirith Ungol - Chaos rising
Deadly Blessing - The Cry of Medusa
Thor - Let the Blood run red
Jag Panzer - Harder than Steel
Angus - Heavy Weight Warriors
Overlorde - Snow Giant
Exciter - Stand up and fight
Vavel - Fight with Metal
Favourite bands:
manilla road, nocturnal, thor, living death, angus, raven, breaker, wizard, exodus, soylent green, axewielder, warlord, rottweiler, double diamond, k-oktave, shadowkeep, spectral, crystal tears, death, battleroar, marauder, testament, tankard, titan force, candlemass, prophets of doom, outbreak, demon, mägo de oz, baron rojo, king diamond, death ss, chimaera, atomkraft, anvil, pentagram, bäd influence, picture, running wild, ritual steel, solstice, rival, majesty, omen, saxon, october 31, deceased, sabbat (jap), mythra, valpurgisnight, twisted tower dire, morningstar, minotauri, heathen hoof, the lord weird slough feg, iced earth, piledriver, blaze, exciter, lefay, medieval steel, goddess of desire, agent steel, nasty disaster, stormwarrior, steelpreacher, witchburner, doomsword, vortex, steel prophet, armored saint, paragon, death angel, metal inquisitor, dark angel, blood feast, overkill, stormwitch, metal inquisitor, cirith ungol, vavel, sacred steel, the epitaph, overlorde, jaguar, iron cross, premonition, angel witch, gorgon, emerald (from switzerland, america and holland), culprit, liege lord, judas priest, kraze, annihilator, heavy load, brocas helm, wytchfynde, manowar, hammerhawk, metalucifer, jag panzer and many more...
Favourite albums (10 will do):
Manowar - Into Glory Ride/Sign of the Hammer ... cand decide :)
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead
Iron Cross - same
Angus - Track of Doom
Deadly Blessing - Ascend from the Cauldron
Celtic Frost - Into Mega Therion
Demon - Taking the World by Storm
Titan Force - Winner/Looser
Iced Earth - Night of the Stormrider
A short description about yourself:
I am a 20 years old Heavy Metal freak from the very north of Germany. I love the old school of Heavy Metal, so most of my faves are either from the 80s or at least sound like that. Hmmm... don't know what to write...
Your favourite quote:
"If you're not a Metalhead you might as well be dead!!!" from Piledriver's "Metal Inquisition"

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Name - Mike
Nickname - Mulk
D.O.B 08.03.1979
Likes Beer heavy fucken metal! my friends and first person shooter games! (solider of fortune two, medal of honour etc), air guitar, my patched jacket, fellow mulkonians, meeting new people, wacken, dogs and cats and rats :D

Dislikes narrow minded bastards who think metal is all about satan and killing people, pop music, one bastard who used to bully me in school and still is a dick! people who start fights for no reason and hurt someone, commercial nu metal bands who just use there music to gain money.

Top 10 Songs

1 Stormwarrior - Heavy metal is the law
2 Wizard - Hammer bow axe and sword
3 Exodus - Bonded by blood
4 Sodom - Agent Orange
5 Manowar - Thor
6 Iron maiden - fear of the dark
7 Judas priest - the sentinel
8 Motorhead - Killed by death
9 Paradise lost - the last time
10 Slayer - reign in blood

Bands

Stormwarrior, Wizard, Manowar, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Exodus, Sodom, Kreator, Destruction, Testament, Children Of Bodom, Venom, Fist, Blitzkreig, Atomkraft, Napalm Death, Graveland, Emperor, Slayer, Motorhead, Judas Priest, Iced Earth, (Early) Metallica, Burzum, Deformity, Nuclear Assault, Dark Angel, Forbidden, Death Angel, Savatage, Dream Evil, Angra, Iron Fire, Afterworld, Steel Prophet, (Early) Sepultura, Living Death, Blind Guardian, Opeth, Anthrax, Satyricon, Celtic Frost, AC/DC, Congress, Sonata Artica, W.A.S.P, The Haunted, Converge, Primal Fear, Black Sabbath, Agent Steel, (Early) Mayhem, Gorerotted, Exhumed, Carcass and many many many more.

A short Description about yourself

I am 23 years old from the north of england and i worship heavy metal. I love old metal but listen to a lot of different stuff. i dj at some metal nights and just enjoy drinking and having fun with me friends and warriors around the world.

Fave Quote

If you are not into metal then you might as well be dead!

:D

MetalBasstard

1 Mai 2002
Dülmen NRW
www.torturedspirit.de.ms
Name: Michael
Nick : MetalBasstard (no, nothing else, I'm consequent:D)
DOB: 17.10.83

likes Heavy Metal and Hardrock, playing my Bass-guitar, headbanging, meeting people, Wacken (with includes all this), reading, LOTR, cats (taste like chicken:D), dogs

dislikes True- or BlackMetal- "Hardliner" witch think everything else sucks, most pop-musik, Nu-Metal, people who hate me for my way of life, Poging (elbow to face is not cool)

Top 10 songs

Metallica - The Four Horsemen
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name
Black Sabbath - Ironman
Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King
Motörhead - Ace of Spades
Iced Earth - Pure Evil
Slayer - Raining Blood
Judas priest- Breakin the Law
Metallica - Master of Puppets

Bands:
Metallica (in the early days), AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Ozzy, Slayer, Desaster, Motörhead, Iced Earth, Savatage and many many more.

a short description of yourself
I'm a 19 year old bass-playing Metalfreak from eastern Germany. I love to have fun with my brothers and sisters, no matter if I know them already or not. Thats why I'm never have money, cause I spent it all for visiting festivals or meeting friends with live far away.

favorite quote

You're the ones that keep me high
You're the ones for witch I'll die (Iced Earth - Blessed are you)

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
hey, my fellow mulkonians! do you already know which bands you will watch next year at wacken? i hope to see you all in front of the stage when the mighty diamond head start to rock!!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by flo
hey, my fellow mulkonians! do you already know which bands you will watch next year at wacken? i hope to see you all in front of the stage when the mighty diamond head start to rock!!

I have an idea brother..probably diamond head, dark angel, iced earth, heaven shall burn, Primal Fear, Gamma Ray etc ect

But if i dont watch certain bands then flo i must say we must party this year as we didnt get much chance to sit doen and have many drinks last year..:D

:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'll probably be watching bands from morning til about 4-5 pm, then I'll be too damn drunk to stand up and walking about the camp site not nowing where I am...

But if I get to it, Iä'll be watching Vader and Nile for sure.

And I will NOT be watching CoF :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by flo

But the second Sean Harris starts to get too cozy with his microphone during the "Faster...faster..." part of "Sucking My Love", I'm gone. :D

I will not miss the following:

Running Wild
Rage
Dark Angel
Primal Fear
Kataklysm
Sentenced
Assassin