Hot guy looking for a date

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Nah, I think distance is the real bummer here. No point in looking for partners here if there's little chance of meeting until next August, you know? There are some beautiful women here, but Europe's a long way to go :D

That said, i'm looking forward to next Wacken, lol.

@Lucretia: do German drivers licenses have glamour shots on them? hehe...the joke here is that everyone's license photo is bad because you have to stand in line for three hours sometimes at the DMV office just to get it done...after that, everyone has a pissed off/grumpy look on their face, lol.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Warthog

@Lucretia: do German drivers licenses have glamour shots on them? hehe...the joke here is that everyone's license photo is bad because you have to stand in line for three hours sometimes at the DMV office just to get it done...after that, everyone has a pissed off/grumpy look on their face, lol.

LOL... that sucks!
No, here in Germany you just have to bring your own pic and they will use it for the drivers license :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
first, don´t forget that you are talking to your mother :D
2nd, I meant "Menschenhandel" which translates into slave trade as far as I know :p ;)

Originally posted by Warthog
I'd like that! I'll round up a few for next year's Wacken and we'll do business then, Shizzo! :)
OK, I´ll look forward to some pervers american girls :D:D:D

@NO: How old is she and can you show an ACTUAL picture of her?
:p:p:p

@Lucy: Oh common, WOA is a free place without any laws just METALLAWS :D:D:D:D

@TTP: You realy like girls or :D:D:D