help with my LP-player

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i opened it up...its toooo complicated :eek:...
i need a needle....and not sure about the belt...
ill see what a expert says at the store.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
hmmm..can i ship it to you and youll fix it??

how the storm damage??? :D

No idea yet! We'll know on thursday when the bitch finally hits. My store has been all sold out of battery-powered lanterns for three days now...and they've sold a lot of guns. :rolleyes:

No worries, this thing isn't going to do much to us. Chris might get more of a storm since he's further east, but it'll be too weak by the time it gets here to do any real damage. Potomac River might flood a little (it always does), but my house is on a hill. :) Might be a good day to fly a kite...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hahah guns?? god darn' :p:p:p
shit man..hope you got your LPs,CDs, etc stored :eek:!!
ill protect myself with my fully loaded bb gun! :D:D

insurance claims dude!! see ya in WOA 2004!!! drinks are on you !! :D:D:D:D:

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
No idea yet! We'll know on thursday when the bitch finally hits. My store has been all sold out of battery-powered lanterns for three days now...and they've sold a lot of guns. :rolleyes:

No worries, this thing isn't going to do much to us. Chris might get more of a storm since he's further east, but it'll be too weak by the time it gets here to do any real damage. Potomac River might flood a little (it always does), but my house is on a hill. :) Might be a good day to fly a kite...

I live on a hill,too.I stocked up on batteries(just in case of a power outage) & took all the stuff off my porch.They're saying heavy rsin & a wind at about 55MPH by the time it gets here.

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Originally posted by dittohead
i opened it up...its toooo complicated :eek:...
i need a needle....and not sure about the belt...
ill see what a expert says at the store.

Hey Ditto: You're a chick, don't ya? I'm not sure, but it seems so. Don't be so scared , there is no need to know much about technique changing a belt or banging in a needle... Don't pay professionals for nope! Buy Records!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
haha fuck off :p:p:p:p:D:D
im a man :rolleyes:....:D

i just know shit about the belt - cos its inside the machine...how do i open it??
the needle is sorted :p

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I have milion years old LP player and it is still working :D:D:D
It is hard to get rare stuff in czech.But I am proud of Maniac Butcher LP.Old school black metal is the best

getting good old LPs isn´t easy in germany either. the normal cd shop do not sell LP (or even a few popular ones), the second hand shops do not sell the LP i like to have and at ebay the real good ones are expensive - like they are at a metal market normally.

but ebay seems to be the best opportunity to buy LPs, because sometime you find Lp Packets for a really good price. most of them are containing 80s - metal...

good black/death/thrash LPs aren´t that easy to find...

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Schlossvippach
getting good old LPs isn´t easy in germany either. the normal cd shop do not sell LP (or even a few popular ones), the second hand shops do not sell the LP i like to have and at ebay the real good ones are expensive - like they are at a metal market normally.

but ebay seems to be the best opportunity to buy LPs, because sometime you find Lp Packets for a really good price. most of them are containing 80s - metal...

good black/death/thrash LPs aren´t that easy to find...

Sometimes they have in our capital some metal LPs like Cannibal Corpse,Metallica,Nightwish.....but stuff like Maniac Butcher we got on Open hell fest :)...or Obscene productions (my new LP Mortician)