Help planning my journey...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hello...
This year is the first time myself and some mates are travelling to Wacken. We will hopefully be setting off from North East England (Middlesbrough) and flying.
My question is... Is Hamburg Leburg or whatever its called the "hamburg" airport mentioned in the travel guide? or is there two? If there are two, how easy is it to get from leburg to wacken..
Thankyou..
James

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by captainyudlugar
Hello...
This year is the first time myself and some mates are travelling to Wacken. We will hopefully be setting off from North East England (Middlesbrough) and flying.
My question is... Is Hamburg Leburg or whatever its called the "hamburg" airport mentioned in the travel guide? or is there two? If there are two, how easy is it to get from leburg to wacken..
Thankyou..
James

It depends which airline u are using.
Ryan Air goes to Lubeck.
Almost everything else goes to Hamburg.

Lubeck - hamburg - wacken has been described so many times here...use the search function.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
zombi - wise man.....

go to london stansted airport
jump on a plane to hamburb lubeck
jump on a bus shuttle to hamburg city
jump on a train to itzehoe
jump on a bus to WOA....

your there.

Trace

8 Dez. 2003
Website besuchen
a lot of jumping around if you go that route...

Personally i would hire a car from www.e-sixt.de. I have reserved a Ford Focus Tourier which is 58 euros about £40 for 4 days.

Makes the job a lot easier, especially with all your camping stuff, and e-sixt have their car hire desk at Lubeck Airport. Their age limit for car hire is 18, but there is a cap on the mileage you drive, its 500 kilometres per hired car. You aint gonna drive anywhere near that.

Lubeck will be the cheapest to fly to.

We got 2 return tickets to Lubeck from Stanstead in the new year sale for £72.00