help me!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
hiya all,

some help needed please for a wacken newbie!!

i'm flying in to lubeck on wednesday and i need some advice on how to get from lubeck to the site... i've been looking at the train web sites but can't make head nor tail of them, so some questions...

1> what is the name of the main train station in lubeck? (it seems there's about 12 of them!)

2> is it possible to get from lubeck to itzehoe without going via hamburg, looking at the map it seems to be the long way round

any advice from wacken vets would be very handy!

ta very much and i'll see you in the pit

\m/ stay metal

syd

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
well i have never flown to Lubeck ....but the only advice i can give is get yourself to Hamburg hbf. (main stn.) or to Altona stn. where you can easily get a train to Itzehoe
there are more trains go from Altona than Hamburg hbf. but i am going from Hamburg hbf. on thursday early afternoon

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Hi,

From Lübeck you need to take a bus to the ZOB/Hbf (Central bus station/ Main Railway station). From there you need to get a train to Hamburg and from there to Itzehoe.

If you go to www.bahn.de and then click on the tab Int. Guests you'll get it all in English. I recommend that you put Lübeck Flughafen as starting point and Itzehoe (or even Wacken) as end point - you'll get all the connections that way - don't forget to change the date and time ;)

You can of course calculate your way back there too - the site has all the information for the local public transport integrated - I noticed there was one option using just buses came up - yes, I tested my suggestions :D

Hope this helps - if you need more help and you've got ICQ then get in touch with me that way or via PM (assuming the site's working)