Hello people :) (introducing)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Wackianne
Alright, tonight in my bed I´ll meditate a bit about beer and spamming :p - so for now: good night spammers!

Gute Nacht, Wackianne! Get well soon!!

P.S. Due to the increase of posts per second in the forum, I've opted for quoting every post I want to reply, even if it's the last one of the thread. :)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Right now I would say spamming!
:D
If I had a beer in my hand a a girl in my lap, metal on my speakers, while spamming...

It would be difficult to choose, but I think I would go for the girl, while being a tad affected by alcohol, listening to the metal music :D

Pil

Ah, I see you've taken this topic as a very good excuse to spam :D

Anyway, I have some time decided not to drink ytoo much at home anymore, this measurement of course does not apply if there's beer in my home.

;)

Eh, as for music, yeah,. of course I like metal, mainly Power/heavy, but I do appreciate Death metal (Bolt Thrower and God Dethroned come to mind ;)), and BLack (Immortal being a definite #1, other than them I don't care much for the true BM stuff), and every sub-sub genre you can imagine (well, most of them anyway).

As for spamming, beer, metal or girls, and which is the most addictive, I'd say, in order of addictiveness:

Metal> not a day without it, if I can help it!
Beer> definately need a couple of beers once in a while
Spamming> well, this is what I do most (after listening to Metal), but somehow doesn' have the same priority to me as a good beer does ;)
Girls> ah, what can I say, I'm no casanova, so a girl has to be pretty special before I decide to to something (note, girls generally increase in special-ness while drinking beer :D).

NP: Mago De Oz - Fiesta Pagana \m/