¿Headbangers from Madrid?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Sodomy&Lust, 13. April 2002.

1. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

I'd love to go to Wacken this year (it would be my first time), but there are no organized bus from Madrid. I'm not poor, but it's no easy for me to save money, as i'm just an unemployed student, so if someone knows about any way to go to the W.O.A., please, let me know. I don't mind if it's just an organized travel from Madrid to Barcelona, but I need to go to Wacken this year!!!! Many thanks

P.D.- ¡Megadeth and Fear Factory disbanded! They'll be truly missed, specially Megadeth. :_((

2. Lvsitanno

Lvsitanno W:O:A Metalhead

¿ ---> Why do you guys have this symbol anyway??

The cheapest way to get to WOA is on an "excursión" hehe
    I think there'll be plenty comming from Spain (& Portugal). Last year i met with some weird spanish guys in a petrol station in Belgium...

3. xpet

xpet W:O:A Metalhead

@S&L
    unfortunately I cant help you with your question... but I have one totally different question to you, so watch out for your PM´s ;)

4. Sodomy&Lust

Thanks for your advice, Lvsitanno, I think I'll go to every metal pubs I know asking people if they want to go to wacken. I'm sure it'll be useful, and also a good way to meet new people (although new people will think i'm fucking mad) .

Hope to see you all at Wacken, and xpet: nice to meet you!

5. xpet

xpet W:O:A Metalhead

nice to meet YOU! ;)

6. Sodomy&Lust

I think it was useless to post this thread here, I've seen all the profiles (you may think I'm mad, but anyway, I'm not dangerous), and I have only seen three guys from Spain, one of them is myself, and none of the others two is from Madrid :_(

At least I've exchanged a couple of e-mails with xpet, it's always nice to meet new people.

Bye

7. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

I'm still looking for the guy from Mallorca whom I met in Wacken city next to the telefon box...

8. Sodomy&Lust

World is so fucking big (and so overcrowded)....... Some months ago I gave up looking for a guy from Wien I met in England two years ago. Three weeks in a completely stoned state, and he never allowed me to pay for the pot he brought from Amsterdam. It's sad ....

9. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

hmm... unfortunaly I don't know any people in Vienna except my friends from my home town who are studying there now.

Diese Seite empfehlen