Hahahaha bugger

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal_Ste

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
Just realised I miss read my flight times going out to hamburg...looks like im not getting to the festival until around 11.30pm! should be fun setting up tents in the dark!

Does the bus still run from itzehoe then or will I have to find some other form of transport somehow to the fest site?

MetalCommando

8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Metal_Ste schrieb:
Just realised I miss read my flight times going out to hamburg...looks like im not getting to the festival until around 11.30pm! should be fun setting up tents in the dark!

Does the bus still run from itzehoe then or will I have to find some other form of transport somehow to the fest site?

rent a cart and oxen to hannover, then from hannover take the train to berlin, then from berlin take eurolines to hamburg, then from hamburg the train to itzehoe and then take the bus into wacken

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
yeah i was thinking cab would be the only option, will there be somewhere near the train station i can get one from in itzehoe? last year there were loads just parked there ready while we were waiting for the bus, think they quoted about 30 euros to the festival site.

and damn you drinkers!!!! i'll have to do some catching up i think when i eventually set my tent up!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Metal_Ste schrieb:
yeah i was thinking cab would be the only option, will there be somewhere near the train station i can get one from in itzehoe? last year there were loads just parked there ready while we were waiting for the bus, think they quoted about 30 euros to the festival site.

and damn you drinkers!!!! i'll have to do some catching up i think when i eventually set my tent up!
crash in hamburg for a while

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
yup yup

we'll be suitably armed with a few bottles of whiskey methinks, and then gonna stock up early weds mornin if everything in the supermarket aintgone by then!