Hagard!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

stinkhippie

5 Aug. 2002
Website besuchen
People!
Something terrible happend at the closing of a great festival this year! Anybody who wittnessed it could only agree with me, and I'm sure they will!
At 2:15 Hagard was planned to play, but because of technical problems they were forced to play later. And worst of all, at the black stage there was this comple shit-band, Onkel Tom.
Hagard had a orchestra en and some choirsingers with them, but because of the racket Onkel Tom was makin' this all got lost in a complete blur of sound. But that's not all! At three o clock they pulled the plug on these poor guys, so they could't finish the last song of their set. We all didn't take this and started chanting for Hagard, but then out came the security and they started to become very agressive and at one point they even started to attack some people!

We don't need this crap and especially not because of the festival's own errors!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, it sucks. Haggard was one of the main reason which took me to WOA 02..... but damn!! I didn't know there were some riots after the gig. (I had to leave because my bus to Spain left at 4 o'clock)

Haggard don't usually make concerts, but the motherfucker asshole who pull the plug didn't have a clue about what Haggard means. Let's hope this won't happen again next year with any band.

Anyway: Haggard made a really amazing show!!! And that's what should stay in our minds, instead of that shitty attitude of the festival security.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I'd have to agree...I really wanted to see Haggard too, as they're another one of those bands that I'm sure will never tour over in the States. What's strange is that I had no problem hearing any of the other bands on the Party Stage over bands on the Black/True stages...so why was Haggard so hard to hear? They did put on a great show despite the circumstances...I left early, so I missed the riots at the end...perhaps for the best...

nanshee

19 Mai 2002
wilhelmshaven
chaosconcept.beep.de
yes, onkel tom was f*** loud, me and my friend became angry after a view minutes, cause we drank a lot of coffe to be able to see haggard, but all tge fans, who were standing at the stage after the show, who made such a noise and gave such a great support to the band, you gave me a great feeling, that the show wasn´t nessesary! by the way, I took some pictures from the fans and haggard AFTER the show was finished, I write, when tehy are ready and I will load them on my own HP, so you are welcome to take them for your own, if you don´t have pictures of this great situation. the security only did their job, I think, and the only one who is guilty is the person, who made the billing and the runnig order, and who changes these...
nan

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I didn't had too much trouble with the Onkel Tom noice because I was standing in the front. It was a good show, but you could see that Haggard don't play that much live...it was a little bit messy between the songs.
But pulling the plug in the middle of a song was not good to me. The applause in the end was great though! I don't know how long that was but I was there like 10/15 minutes after the gig and later on you could still hear everybody shouting when I was on the camping:)

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
Yes, it sucks. Haggard was one of the main reason which took me to WOA 02..... but damn!! I didn't know there were some riots after the gig. (I had to leave because my bus to Spain left at 4 o'clock)

Yeah, my bus also left at 4am so I had to run. you would think they would give a band consisting of 16 members, with a shitload og equiptment and instruments more than 1 hour to prepare... but no. The Sopranos micophone was all fucked up and the Onkel Tom consert totaly fucked thing more up as we could hear that consert loud as hell in the background. I hate Onkel Tom. I too was really amazed by the amount of support the fans gave Haggard during and after the consert.... I hate the people responible for pulling the plug on them...argh.

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
Well, actually ... when I think of it (and read the instruction letter from Scream magazine), my bus went at 03:30 am... don't know why the Norwegian busses didn't leave at 04:00am to... I was running like a mad man from the Haggard consert to make it there in time.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
Well with me it was a lot worse, at 1 in the morning I went back to my tent to get a coat and then my friends said they were leaving in 30 minutes!
Talking about a crappy ending of a festival
It was due to some ibnfos that a storm was coming up ?
the only upside to it all is that we didnt get in a traffic jam and had a calm ride home
But off course I'd prefer to have partied/drunk/... instead
Next year I'll try to compensate for this crappy one heheh
So join me on my drinking terror spree :)

Shiny

29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Unfortunate Haggard

I was in the front row for Haggard as i had been there previously for Green Carnation, who were excellent btw.
But i *really* and *truely* felt so sorry for haggard.
They were having endless problems up at the front.
The frontman ( i dont know his name cos im not really a big fan of Haggard) had terrible problems with feedback and those "sound bastards" wouldn't turn off the amplifier in front of him ! ! !
The Sopranos were also really distracted by Onkel Tom ! ! !
I could see it in their eyes as they struggled to sing ,practically solo, over the F**king NOISE of O.T.
BUT!!!
At stages haggard really got into motion and it was at these times that they were excellent as i had expected.

I think these guys should get another chance next year!!!

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I was watching this concert too, and I didn´t believe my eyes!!! I didn´t think something like this possible at Wacken!!

As far as I know, this was not the first time Haggard were f..ked by the WOA-Crew. A friend of mine told me, Haggard played the last year at the same time, this means, Haggard was the last Band which played at WOA 2001 and WOA 2002!!!

I think something like this can not happen again! And I´m sure, Haggard deserved other chance at Wacken. But this time not at 2:15 am!!!

See you brothers!!