Fuck Lotto King Karl ! !

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i heard lordi are funny guys -

shall we unleash hammered_gods on Lkk??

or the tribes of ditto_shizzos?

Originally posted by Mosherqueen
@Supercharger: I don't know what's LORDI like... But I can tell you after the WOA-Roadshow tomorrow night... :D

It was a great show... if you like Horror-Theatre-Shows and all that stuff, you MUST join that! Maybe he hits again his keyboarding walküre (damn, what's that in English?) with a rubber bone... :D :D :D

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I like Lordi kinda,I like everything what I can rage on :D

I don't even like that fucking name of Loto fuckers whatever....Hm we can throw fresh meat on them,fishguts or whatever :D If you won't show them that they sucks,they will let play next year another numetal shit...Like when they beered in czech Rammstein,they told them if that would happen on their regular concert,they will cancel that :D

St. Anger

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Apr. 2003
Duisburg-Rheinhausen
Website besuchen
I can tell u guys what this music would most likely be titeled: goddamn shit! That's it... He writes songs about football, think that's enough to tell what this music is like. But I heared rumors, that this Lotto-Ga... erm, Guy is supposed to be a great MetalliFan. Perhaps he covers some Metallica-Songs. But I recommend u to not trust these rumours blindly.