Forum people phone list!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
You moron....you really cant take a joke can you

by the way ditto is that the best you can do ???? another shit comeback

just reallly stressed out at the moment.
but you're right.... no reason for my shitty attitude.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Lucretia schrieb:
OK folks,
we are just making a list with the mobile phone numbers of the German forum people in order to find each other in Wacken and so on :)
So if you wanna be on that list, just send an e-mail to melion@web.de with your nick and your mobile phone number (and, if you want, also your home phone number) - or, if you don´t have the possibility to send an e-mail, send a PM to S_dzha_Raidri, he is making it and will send you the list as an Excel or Word document then :)
But he needs your e-mail addy to send you the list then!

EDIT:
FOR THE NEWBIES!!
Get your phone number on the list! :)
Its also online: http://www.wacken.nietenarmband.de/
if you wanna see your phone number there send a PM to black (I think she´ll tell you the password then, too) , dunno if Raidri is still making that other list...

ok, an oldie again...

Is this list still active?

I lost the password ages ago :D

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Who I have to send what?
Sorry for my lack of understanding, but I didn't get what is send a PM to black.
Can you help me to understand that please?
Thank you

Guillermo

Lucretia schrieb:
OK folks,
we are just making a list with the mobile phone numbers of the German forum people in order to find each other in Wacken and so on :)

EDIT:
FOR THE NEWBIES!!
Get your phone number on the list! :)
Its online here: http://www.mctheis.de/woa/
if you wanna see your phone number there send a PM to black and she´ll tell you the password then, too.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
grazo schrieb:
Who I have to send what?
Sorry for my lack of understanding, but I didn't get what is send a PM to black.
Can you help me to understand that please?
Thank you

Guillermo
Click this link to get to black's (her nickname on the forum is "black") personal profile: http://forum1.wacken.com/member.php?u=148

Then click the "Send a private message to black" link and tell her you'd like to be on the phone list.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Almost that time again :D

My home number and location are wrong on the list, I PM:ed blacki about it.

But the important one I guess is the handy number, and that is still the same as when I got it in 1995 :D