Forum people phone list!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
hehehe

id take my 4x4 to its EXTREME

i love the way it jilted left to right - fuck traction control and all the shit that makes it stable :p:p:p
id live in Utah/texas, etc just to drive it...fucking hard to get gas i bet :p:p

oh hell yeah! i've got a chevy blazer...not the most serious of 4x4s, but I've had a lot of fun with it. particularly on beach dunes. :)

it cracks me up when people get in my car and they're worried it's gonna tip over. :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Warthog
Unfortunately I don't think my cellphone is worth a shit outside of the US. I'll have to check into this.

According to what I should be studying, both japaneses and yank mobile electronic standards are different from the rest of the world's

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
According to what I should be studying, both japaneses and yank mobile electronic standards are different from the rest of the world's

Fuck :mad: Why am I not surprised?

Cellphones are different. TV systems (NTSC/PAL) are different. Measurement units are different. Why does everything have to be different? Grrr...