Forum people meeting???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Shadowtear
me and my federate SheIsTheDark sweety were talking about.... is it `cause we are girls... or is it ´cause we´re to lazy to read 1000 of posts??? :D :D :D

When on thursday will this meeting of the forum people be???

I don't know if anyone has said a time.

I might watch Annihilator, but we can party before the bands start playing, while they are playing and after :)

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
that was "our" thinking... maybe we can meet in the afternoon...have some drinks together...the people who want to see bands can go there in the evening.... and we can make party again after it :D

*lol*
..I remember...last year there was also planned a meeting with all the people..but it could never be managed...

this year...the next try

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I missed the party last year since there was no beer stand where we had said to meet :rolleyes:

But now I know many forumlers since BYH and HOA, and I also have phone numbers, so should be ok :)

We must drink much beer all the time :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
you didn´t look so drunken at the HOA, gnoff :p

anyway, I have no clue if there is anything planned yet, and I didn´t say anything yet because we´ll be cheerleaders at the soccer cup and I´ve heard something about an after-cup-party on thursday for the people who are involved in the soccer cup ... IF the soccer cup happens at all. So I have no clue when I´ll have time or not. :o

Shadowlord

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by gnoff
I hope we will.

And I sure will be drunken all the time as well :D

Ask anyone that saw me at BYH or HOA :D:D
You were too drunk to realize that you... er... were drunk. :D
Seriously, I've been trying to count the beers you killed in an hour, but I stopped at 10. :D

Fuck, need some english lessons, talking is better than writing...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Shadowlord
You were too drunk to realize that you... er... were drunk. :D
Seriously, I've been trying to count the beers you killed in an hour, but I stopped at 10. :D

Fuck, need some english lessons, talking is better than writing...

:eek:

10??

No way :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Originally posted by gnoff
I missed the party last year since there was no beer stand where we had said to meet :rolleyes:

But now I know many forumlers since BYH and HOA, and I also have phone numbers, so should be ok :)

We must drink much beer all the time :)

I'll try to find... I am still invisible :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I will bring beer, and they will come :)

<- does a little remake of an old Kevin Costner film...

Anyone remember the "if you build it, they will come"

??

:)

<- Is film freak as well as semi-alcoholic...