Food & Drink

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Can anyone tell me if you allowed to take any kind of drinks into the festival site ?
i understand no cans or glass bottles should be allowed but are the soft plastic bottles allowed ?

thanks for any replies i could not find any info about this ...maybe it is on the back of the tickets , i dont have mine yet so i cant look :)
I am guessing it is ok to take your own food into the festival site

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hi Witchfinder! :)
Only thing that is allowed are small Tetra-Packs. Nothing else. This is what Ingo/Holger said in the Q&A...
But as always you can pour your own beer into an original Wacken-Cup and take one or two of them with you into the festival area.

^witchfinder^

:) thanx Xpet

about those "tetra pack" things they are the small carboard things with fruit juice in them ...right ?

can you get tea at wacken ? prob. a stupid question ...but i never really noticed last year and my sister would die if there was no tea for 2 days lol

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
um... I coulndt find a translation for "Tetra Pack". But these are those thingys with usually milk/chocolate milk or fruit juice in it. Those rectangular things ;) You can even get wine in Tetra Packs... disgusting wine indeed.
Tea??? No clue!! :D ;)

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust

Yes, but very cheap!!! :) I've been mixing those wines with coke since I was 14. And maybe that's why my sundays are always an endless diarrhea.....

Try not to do that in Wacken in other ways you'll miss some bands, and I heard that restrooms in the festival are not the most beautiful thing.