FEAR FACTORY rulez

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Give up, you just have no arguments, heavy metal bands just copy each other, and singer that doesnt scream as if they are ripping his balls of isnt cool. Dont be wondring that people who got brain just laugh at you.

Metalheadbanger

7 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von Hammered_gods
Just try to get out of my way, if you will see me somewhere. I might kick your ass...and do you know how hard is it to get foot out of somebodys ass?

I don't think you will see me somewhere...
I avoid the smell of shit and in your mouth there a lot of stinking excrements... :D

However we should meet nevertheless, I think I will enjoy your SM session :p :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Everything important was said. Thanx poser for your opinion. And next time all people, who listen to screaming makesmewannapuke music will shut up before they will start to make comments about music that is more intelligent than their crap.

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
Original geschrieben von Hammered_gods
I am still pretty much neat to you, if you would tell something bad about Fear Factory to my friend, she would kill you, cause she also hates heavy metal and especially people who are bitching Fear Factory.

Hehehe... :D:D:D