Exercise Thread!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fyodor

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Juni 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Exercise Thread!

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Being fat is much easier than to feel than that guts-turning feeling when I cant get what I desire for.
For me it was the other way round.....

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Anyways Skinny people with bones everywhere makes me wanna puke. It is disgusting to touch somebody who has bones everwhere. Yuck.
My bones are hard to find, for I am still not skinny. But for the love of my girlfriend I'm training my body a bit, she likes to see and touch muscles. Now I go swimming a kilometer every week, walk two kilometers a day, and every morning I do 25 sit-ups and 15 press-ups. That's ok for me.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Fyodor
My bones are hard to find, for I am still not skinny. But for the love of my girlfriend I'm training my body a bit, she likes to see and touch muscles. Now I go swimming a kilometer every week, walk two kilometers a day, and every morning I do 25 sit-ups and 15 press-ups. That's ok for me.

I wouldnt even move a single finger for somebody else. Fuck other people, they arent my brother or sister to be bounded to them...well I also fucking hate my mom cause she allways wanted me to hold diet when I was more fat. She also told me that I can go to surgery to remove fat from my belly and I told her, why for the fuck should I do that

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
I wouldnt even move a single finger for somebody else. Fuck other people, they arent my brother or sister to be bounded to them...well I also fucking hate my mom cause she allways wanted me to hold diet when I was more fat. She also told me that I can go to surgery to remove fat from my belly and I told her, why for the fuck should I do that
I feel much better now. It was worth it!

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Worth it? What is worth of years of suffering cause of some stupid diet?!?
As I said, I feel much better now. So I gained a huge bonus in comfort, just for a small cut in eating the wrong things, that I didn't make me happy either.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Fyodor
As I said, I feel much better now. So I gained a huge bonus in comfort, just for a small cut in eating the wrong things, that I didn't make me happy either.

As you want to. I will never do any sports cause they are bad for health. I use my energy just for grindconcerts and I love to eat everything meaty I find :D

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
As you want to. I will never do any sports cause they are bad for health. I use my energy just for grindconcerts and I love to eat everything meaty I find :D
Everything that didn't scream while dying is no food! That's my oppinion.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Anyways I mean that diets are the reason why I treat other people like shit, when I cant eat what I want I am mean, bitching people for every shit. I have been pretty agressive to people around me last time

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
Anyways I mean that diets are the reason why I treat other people like shit, when I cant eat what I want I am mean, bitching people for every shit. I have been pretty agressive to people around me last time
I know, you've been very aggressive to me, too. You're on a diet now, or why the aggression?