Dynamo & Graspop

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Neverhead, 11. Juni 2002.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. Neverhead

Neverhead W:O:A Metalhead

Anybody who'll be going?

I mean Dynamo's got Strapping Young Lad, Zimmers Hole and Children of Bodom (huzaaah), and Graspop's got.... umm... for about 40% the same bands as Wacken.... and Dream Theater, Halford, Anathema, Moonspell, Symphony X, soooo...

Anywhooo... I got my tickets, would be fun to see any of the pplz here before Wacken, or not, whatever

2. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

No graspop for me! I'm just a poor student who hopefully only can afford Wacken and Dynamo :)
    Of course I go to Dynamo.. Maybe to the second next week also (that one is free)

3. Evenfiel

Evenfiel W:O:A Metalhead

I'll go to Graspop. I swear that I had never heard about that festival until this year, so it was amazing for me to see so many good bands in the bill. I wanted to go to Dynamo mainly to see Opeth, but I cant... :(

4. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

I'm going to the Graspop and I'll go to the warm up Dynamo Open Air show where Zimmers Hole, Swarm and Death Angel will perform a gig! happens one day before the actual Dynamo.

too bad the Dynamo's on a Sunday.. I won't get monday off so I'll have to go to the warm up show...

5. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

Zimmer's Hole rule! they're from Vancouver/Victoria and put on one hell of a stage show......all metal cliches in their utmost glory. i had to go and see them twice when they came through town.

i wish i could see Opeth and Death Angel too.

6. Seraphistus

Seraphistus W:O:A Metalhead

I'll take a look at Dynamo Open Air this year.
    Their slogan "NO STARS - ONLY TALENT" sounds good to me, but for me Devin Townsend and Mikael Akerfeldt actually ARE stars...
    No Graspop for me though...

7. Valorian666

Valorian666 Newbie

Hmm... No dynamo for me this year... I've been there in 96,97 and 98, however the last few years suck...

I'm not going to a festival that places nu-metal along black and death .. Dynamo has been the best metalfest of europe for ages, but consider it dead now...

Graspop sounds great.. but I 'm a poor student and half the bands of Graspop are also on wacken, the other half I don't want to see or have already seen..

8. SheisTheDark

SheisTheDark W:O:A Metalhead

SAAAAD!

Sigh..I wanna go to Grasspop...Anathema..:(!!! I wish they would stay for wacken:(! So then I could molest them MAUAHAHWAHAH..um..I mean...so I can watch them play...yes

9. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

And who is going now? I don't want to make a new thread about the Dynamo festival:)

bands + schedule
    [​IMG]

10. Schlossvippach

Schlossvippach W:O:A Metalhead

I´ll give dynamo a chance and will be there, i have holidays the monday after!

I will watch Finntroll, Children of Bodom and Pain of Salvation for 100%´... sóme will see if i´m able to see some more bands, perhaps soulfly after the cob gig!

11. strappingchick

strappingchick Newbie

what i would do to see ZH live..we get nothing here down under..i swear if SUX!! you have brilliant taste it music! I've met Byron and Gene when they toured here with SYL and they are top guys!!! I am disappointed they are not on Wacken ..it was a rumour but oh well!

So are you a Devin/SYL/Ocean Machine fan aswell???

and as for Opeth...they are AWSESOME!! i only heard their stuff a year or so ago and they blew me away!!! pity they are not on Wacken too...

12. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

@chick: ZImmers Hole is really awesome, I must admit that! even though I can't stand all the shit that the rest of the complete Hevy Devy Family has done so far... ;)

and Opeth kick fucking ass!!!! they're not on the billing this year because they played WOA last year... man they ruuuuuuled :D

13. mental_mercury

mental_mercury W:O:A Metalmaster

14. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

Amazing, isn't it?
    :p

I reported the post, guess (hope) it'll be deleted.

15. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

Did the same.

This is really an old thread!!! Dynamo doesn't even exist anymore as it used to be! :(

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Diese Seite empfehlen