Dissatisfied with running order

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Alcina, 17. Juni 2003.

1. Alcina

Alcina Newbie

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find the thread among all the crap, so will start a new one.

Am I the only person who is seriously pissed off with the projected running order? Not only does it start an hour later this year and finish 15 mins early (which might not be their fault if the neighbours have been complaining, but loses us 2 bands per day from the main stages) BUT the number of bands on the party stage has been reduced considerably. Last year there were 15 bands on the Party stage each day; this year it is SEVEN. I'm aware some crap has been talked about reducing the interference from bands on the main stages, but it is absolute nonsense. Which would you rather have: the inconvenience of a bit of interference or NO BAND AT ALL?? I think the answer should be obvious to all! Besides which, the True Metal Stage was last year the one which was mainly interfering with the Party stage , so not using the Party stage when the Black is in use seems to me ike an excuse to cut costs and rip us off.

2. Zarborg

Zarborg W:O:A Metalhead

The running order on the site is not the final version. New band have been added since the running order was release, so some band are not in the running order.... Anyway, I think the price of the ticket for this festival is really honest, so I don't really care having more band. 55 euro for 40 band = 1,38, it would cost you a lot more for see all this band separated. But it's sure that nobody like all the band that there - personnally I really care about 10 band, but I'll see most that I can.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17. Juni 2003
  3. berserkur

berserkur W:O:A Metalhead

an hour later is fine = more sleep and more relaxation, time for shower if needed, hang out at the camping ground

the running order is fine by me

maybe there will be more bands at the party stage to come

4. Alcina

Alcina Newbie

True. But I think you'll find no new slots will be added; the extra bands go in the places labelled 'In presparations' rather than in the blank spaces.

Sure the festival is good value, I'm not disputing that (I'm used to British festivasl that cost 140 Euros, remember), but that doesn't mean that I'm not disappointed that it's not going to be as good as last year. If they weren't wasting money on rubbish like screens (help, it's turning inot Ozzfest) they'd be able to afford the same number of bands as last year.

5. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

I quite agree with Alcina, because it seems that I'll have to see Freedom Call and Eidolon :D

6. Fallen_Knight

Fallen_Knight W:O:A Metalmaster

Every festival has its downperiods

Diese Seite empfehlen