Darkthrone ....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

nordictat2

7 Nov. 2002
Website besuchen
To MY knowledge they have only done 1 show..then again I'm not the bands keeper but I do know they will most likely NOT do it!!! If FENRIZ isn't behind it which he isn't it won't happen kids!!!!

Originally posted by nordictat2
To MY knowledge they have only done 1 show..then again I'm not the bands keeper but I do know they will most likely NOT do it!!! If FENRIZ isn't behind it which he isn't it won't happen kids!!!!

That´s just a myth to make em more mystic. They have played a whole tour for themself with about 10 shows and then they have played (now I have to guess) 6 or 7 single concerts together with other bands.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Yeah, they did a mini-tour before releasing A Blaze in the Northern Sky. As Schizzo said, after that they played around 6 shows, the last of them in the beginning of '96 with Satyricon and Dissection.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Originally posted by Evenfiel
Yeah, they did a mini-tour before releasing A Blaze in the Northern Sky. As Schizzo said, after that they played around 6 shows, the last of them in the beginning of '96 with Satyricon and Dissection.
Now we have the same knowledge from Brazil and Hamburg, so it must be right :D:D:D:D:D

Yes the tour was that time, they played Death Metal :p:p:p from the Soulside Journey (Great Album)!!!