Come say hello

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
If any of you spot me @ Wacken please mention that your from "The Forum" as i'll be giving out stickers from my station:
KNAC.COM from Los Angeles.

I may spend most of my time with several of the bands playing, but I would like to meet some of you if possible.

"hang out for a beer"

Cool! I appreciate that! Tune in on the 27th and 28th 8pm-Midnight (PST) as I will be featuring some of the bands playing Wacken all night.

So yeah, if your coming I'm sure a few pints could'nt hurt, but
no Moshin John as I wil be the only "jock" @ the festival from the 'NAC.

(and maybe the only one with a CANDLEMASS vest)

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
cool. a Wacken show! that rules! here's my requests:

Exodus: Exodus ("my knife's in yer back!")
Immortal: SOND
Destruction:The Heretic (the new album kicks fuckin ass!)
Nuke Assault: Brain Dead
Kreator: Flag of Hate (ep version)
Hollenthon: Fire Upon the Blade (my fav song right now)
Mork Gryning: The Menace
Dragonlord: Wolfhunt
COB: Bodom After Midnight
Onkel Tom: Kling, Glöckchen, Kling

Probably will get to all of those except:

Onkel Tom,Mork Gryning & COB..will have to get their CDs at Wacken..and my copy of the new Destuction is missing! (must destroy the guilty party) BUT I have everything by them prior.

**Exodus "my knife's in yer back!"

"...you won't hear a sound until my knife's in your back
the exodus attack"

done. \m/_

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
you signed Butthole's to Capitol? nice.....that must've been a tough sell! the first capitol record ruled! then they went off on an awful tangent of lame attempts at dance hits and they've never returned.

too bad about destruction disc.....it rules that the North American tour finally came together ....too bad Sodom won't be making it.