charge and changes in forum camp?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
xantia schrieb:
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!! I GOT THIS EMAIL:

Because of changes in our parking ticket system there is a change for the camp ground reservation. The FULL:METAL:BAGS will NO longer be bought at the Press Check In but at the normal entrance of the festival area.

But, every car still has to bring the pdf sheet so that the stewards will allow you to drive at the area for reserved camping

Please use the english version!!!

Another thing: The map is finally online

greetz
Nick
Is this English enough?

WarriorPrincess

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2003
NM i.d.Opf.
Website besuchen
MetalCommando schrieb:
it says that there will be a charge for being in he forum camp. But I nee no details about that, except that the full metal bags that we were biuying anyway, can be bought from somewhere else... huh?
the charge is the price for the full metal bag... this you buy when you drive nto the camping areaa just as easy as that...
you don't have to bother about anything else I think