Camping?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
I saw a warning about a camping reservation, need I worry at all about it as i'm going on my own or with 1 or 2 friends, It says something about 50 members, do I just buy the ticket with camping n all onit, and thats it, or do I need ot do that camping reservation thing?

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
these camping reservations are for people that have more than 50 friends....

everyone else just camps with the normal people, like you and me...you see, they're just elitist bastards!

Tomatentöter

W:O:A Metalgod
23 Aug. 2004
Metalfranken
With the 3-days-ticket you can camp from wednesday 8:00am till sunday 8:00pm. The reservation is for groups with more than 50 people and is only possible until 31st may.
So, if you come with 1 or 2 friends you have nothing to do (but the earlier you arrive the better the place will be ;))