Bush = Jesus ?!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
My friend Dan, an older gent, served as a United States Marine for over 40 years. He's a great guy, but he's more Republican than a Texas gun club.

And he's always forwarding these emails to me - stories from military "insiders" about how great GW Bush is and how you don't hear about his and the US military's wondrous accomplishments in Iraq because the "liberal news media" would rather tally up the week's dead than report the "truth".

Anyhow, they're all ironically funny, but this one just went WAY too far. Enjoy! :D

----

Subject: What Kind of Man would do such a thing?

At Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington DC recently the Sergeant Major of the Army, Jack Tilley, was with a group of people visiting the wounded soldiers. He saw a Special Forces soldier who had lost his right hand and suffered severe wounds of his face and side of his body. The Sergeant Major of the Army wanted to honor him and show him respect without offending, but what can you say or do in such a situation that will encourage and uplift? How do you shake the right hand of a soldier who has none?

There was a man in that group of visitors who had his wife with him to visit the wounded. He seemed to know exactly what to do.

This man reverently took the soldiers stump of a hand in both of his hands, knelt at the bedside and prayed for him. When he finished the prayer, he stood up, bent over the soldier and kissed him on the head and told him that he loved him. A powerful expression of love and Christ-like example, for one of our wounded heroes.

What kind of a man would do such a thing?

The wounded man's Commander-in-Chief, George W.Bush; President of the U.S.A.

This story was told by the Sergeant Major of the Army, at a Soldiers' Breakfast held at Red Arsenal, AL, and recorded by Chaplain James Henderson, stationed there.

Pass it on... the press won't.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
My friend Dan, an older gent, served as a United States Marine for over 40 years. He's a great guy, but he's more Republican than a Texas gun club.

And he's always forwarding these emails to me - stories from military "insiders" about how great GW Bush is and how you don't hear about his and the US military's wondrous accomplishments in Iraq because the "liberal news media" would rather tally up the week's dead than report the "truth".

Anyhow, they're all ironically funny, but this one just went WAY too far. Enjoy! :D

----

Subject: What Kind of Man would do such a thing?

At Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington DC recently the Sergeant Major of the Army, Jack Tilley, was with a group of people visiting the wounded soldiers. He saw a Special Forces soldier who had lost his right hand and suffered severe wounds of his face and side of his body. The Sergeant Major of the Army wanted to honor him and show him respect without offending, but what can you say or do in such a situation that will encourage and uplift? How do you shake the right hand of a soldier who has none?

There was a man in that group of visitors who had his wife with him to visit the wounded. He seemed to know exactly what to do.

This man reverently took the soldiers stump of a hand in both of his hands, knelt at the bedside and prayed for him. When he finished the prayer, he stood up, bent over the soldier and kissed him on the head and told him that he loved him. A powerful expression of love and Christ-like example, for one of our wounded heroes.

What kind of a man would do such a thing?

The wounded man's Commander-in-Chief, George W.Bush; President of the U.S.A.

This story was told by the Sergeant Major of the Army, at a Soldiers' Breakfast held at Red Arsenal, AL, and recorded by Chaplain James Henderson, stationed there.

Pass it on... the press won't.

Nail him to a cross before his cult gets too big!

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I bet stumpy was happy when monkey face finally left him alone. If GWB kissed me I'd yak right there. I hope he got some extra drugs for putting up with that.