Bruce Dickinson..IM songs

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
being from Australia and not seeing much metal here...i have never been able to see Iron Maiden or Bruce live. Being a huge IM fan am very much looking forward to seeing Bruce live.

Can anyone tell me what he is like to see live?

I think he just played at a Sweden festival? If anyone saw him would love to hear your thoughts.

Also, does he play any IM songs and if so what ones??

thanx

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
thank you :)

I'm more excited to see Slayer for the second time within one week though :D and Arch Enemy and Dismember and Cannibal Corpse and Machine Head (yeah just slap me but I really like their first album) and and and and... ;)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@strappingchick (the girl with good tastes) ;) :D

Here's Bruce's setlist for the summer Fests:
01. Silver Wings
02. Back From The Edge
03. Broken
04. Revelations
05. Accident Of Birth
06. Dark Side Of Aquarius
07. The Tower
08. Tears Of The Dragon
09. Laughing In The Hiding Bush
10. Innerspace
11. Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
12. Tattoed Millionaire
13. The Prisoner
14. Powerslave
15. Delilah (TOM JONES cover)

Originally posted by Rosk
@strappingchick (the girl with good tastes) ;) :D

Here's Bruce's setlist for the summer Fests:
01. Silver Wings
02. Back From The Edge
03. Broken
04. Revelations
05. Accident Of Birth
06. Dark Side Of Aquarius
07. The Tower
08. Tears Of The Dragon
09. Laughing In The Hiding Bush
10. Innerspace
11. Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
12. Tattoed Millionaire
13. The Prisoner
14. Powerslave
15. Delilah (TOM JONES cover)

THANK YOU !!!...YEAH A FEW IM IN THERE WHICH IS GREAT..I WAS HOPING FOR NO. OF THE BEAST..BUT HEY I'M NOT COMPLAINING AND YEAH YOU NEVER KNOW..THE SETLIST MIGHT CHANGE FOR DIFFERENT FESTIVALS AS LORD HORB SAID.

@LORB HORB...ARCH ENEMY..OH MY GOD I WOULD DIE TO SEE THEM LIVE!! PLEASE STOP..I'M ABOUT TO DIE FROM JEALOUSY!!

ANGELA IS GOURGEOUS..AND WHAT A VOICE...SHE IS BRUTAL! AS FOR MACHINE HEAD (FIRST ALBUM) ..I AGREE ITS DEFINATELY THEIR BEST ALBUM..I LIKE IT TOO..SO I WONT SLAP YA!!

I SAW SLAYER LAST YEAR..AND THEY ARE ALWAYS GOOD! IS DAVE LOMBARDO ON DRUMS NOW?

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@ Lord Horb:

He's not playing with his usual backup band.... He's playing with a band called Sack Trick (Al Dickson's band) 'cause he will not be able to bring Roy Z and the other guys from America just for 4 or 5 festivals in Europe.... they won't have much rehersal time....so that's why I'm assuming he will play, if not exactly, this setlist at Wacken too (this is what he played at Sweden Rock)..... :p

*slaps Lord Horb for not thrusting in me* :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'm afraid this is not the best thread to ask this. :)

Are Pungent Stench supposed to be a good band? I'll probably be seeing them while Bruce plays. It's not that I don't like Bruce, but I'll be seeing him the weekend before Wacken, so, please, don't slap me :)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Rosk: slap me all you like.. I won't even notice... my thoughts are fixed on Agela now *drewls some more* yyyyuuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyy :D

@S&L: we can go see Pungent Stench together :)

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
S&L:

Yez, Pungent Stench is a good band indeed! I will watch them before Bruce starts and go see Bruce again after Pungent is done. It is a great Grind band from the late 80's early 90's...used to be very unique and brutal...gory lyrics and all...recommended!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Lord Horb
@Rosk: slap me all you like.. I won't even notice... my thoughts are fixed on Agela now *drewls some more* yyyyuuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyy :D

@S&L: we can go see Pungent Stench together :)

*slaps Lord Horb with envy*
I hope I could see Angela.... even if I think Wages of Sin is kind of weak (Ok, slap me!!!!) she's REALLY HOT and has a good growl.... It's always sexy to see a hot chick growling like a beast :D