@Bramadeus

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kerstin

27 Aug. 2003
Ruhrpott
www.stageact.de
I talked to a lot of belgian metalheads about this, this year's line-up is incredibly disappointing. Compare it to (I agree, atmosphere & price-wise shite) fests like Graspop and you'll see what I mean.

Then why don't you just go to Graspop if the line-up is that much better? Why is it disappointing? No band playing you like? well, then go somewhere else, where those bands are playing. Where's the problem?

I hope some better bands will be confirmed because I already heard that a lot of ppl aren't going because of this line-up (some bus organisers even don't want to risk the trip!).

What are better bands? what is 'better' anyway? Taste is always subjective. I like the line-up. In my opinion it's one of the best actually. And guess what? Lots of people agree with me. But I bet you will tell me now that my taste and the tastes of other people are shit, right?

And why put Within Temptation there, no metalhead takes this band seriously anymore, just a BIG waste of cash which could be used for way more interesting acts!! (And no I am NOT the archetype narrow minded metalhead)

Obviously you are. I don't like them either, but Within Temptation is 1(!!!) band out of 60. There are still almost 20 bands to come and who knows? Maybe even some surprises.

This complaining about the line-up is oh so predictable. it's the same every year. And there will be even more complaining later on when the running order is fixed. 'Why is band x playing in slot a and not later? How can you put band y in slot b?...bla bla bla'

If this year's Wacken is oh so disappointing for you guys, why don't you just leave it? You like festival xyz better? Great. Go there then. Who forces you to join a festival you don't like? Noone!

Sorry, I might sound harsh, but this whining is really nerv-racking meanwhile. Next time, wait till the line-up is complete and THEN decide if you wanna join a festival or not. Is it that difficult?