Bored?!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I thought that with the time there will be more discusions in here...but last time it is kinda quiet on English forum,and even Shizzo didn't bring the fresh blood into its veins...Hey people,let's do some more fun in here ;):D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I thought that with the time there will be more discusions in here...but last time it is kinda quiet on English forum,and even Shizzo didn't bring the fresh blood into its veins...Hey people,let's do some more fun in here ;):D

I am not bored. I've got my threads in here which I like very much.
;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003

what do you hwave in mind?

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
But german forum is much better...They have more crazy or cool threads :D

Yes, at the moment that is true. There is (in my opinion), a little too much spamming going on in the english forum, which sometimes suppresses the real discussions. But the "Crappy German"-Thread is very good, and things always keep changing.
;)

So - what evil or sexy stuff do you wanna talk about?

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by monochrom
Yes, at the moment that is true. There is (in my opinion), a little too much spamming going on in the english forum, which sometimes suppresses the real discussions. But the "Crappy German"-Thread is very good, and things always keep changing.
;)

So - what evil or sexy stuff do you wanna talk about?

Well it is on you what threads you wanna creat,but don't make that too personal,cause then it will make dialogue just for two people....

Crappy German is only thread I will never write in....cause both of my german teachers almost had to go to the psychologist because of me,and I know totally shit about german grammar :D:D:D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Well it is on you what threads you wanna creat,but don't make that too personal,cause then it will make dialogue just for two people....

Crappy German is only thread I will never write in....cause both of my german teachers almost had to go to the psychologist because of me,and I know totally shit about german grammar :D:D:D

Then you are the perfect person to post there!
:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by monochrom
Where do you come from? Karlovy Vary?

I like it when you say "It is a big abortion", I think that is very funny.
:D

Yeah we talk pretty freaky in czech.Poor people from another countries,they don't have any clue what's goin on :D

Krupka...well in German it is Graupen....ya know road E55?:D That's few kilometers from here :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Yeah we talk pretty freaky in czech.Poor people from another countries,they don't have any clue what's goin on :D

Krupka...well in German it is Graupen....ya know road E55?:D That's few kilometers from here :D

No, I don't know it.

A friend of mine studies czech, and she says it is funny cause czech people never think anybody understands their language, but she does.

I only know "curva", sorry for that.
:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I normally use obscene language,don't be sorry for that :D:D:D

I think it is just funny to hear it in english,like if we don't like somebody we say you are such a cow(to girl).Or when somebody have stupid idea we say:You have just fallen from the cherry-tree or what?:D:D:D:D