Best Covers

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Suwarin
Thanks man..and the girl issue ..I skipped that point..had no hope to find a girl like that...or hey... you're not by chance a girl?..;):p:D:D:D

I'm pretty fine at the moment too. Just business as usual and I'm moving in May to a new flat with my girlfriend..and this year is gonna be real good concert year I got this feeling in my guts...
Rock Hard Open Air, Dong Open Air, Wacken, tonight there is a concert with Master and Lividity(btw.never heard anything of them but as people tell me they are bound to be good..any idea)
So hope to hear from you and see you soon!
Keep up the really good job.

*checks himself*

Nope, I'm not a girl ;)

It's great to hear you're fine and the moving thing sounds great too. And damn!! I'm jelous of all the concerts you'll have this year :D

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk
*checks himself*

Nope, I'm not a girl ;)

It's great to hear you're fine and the moving thing sounds great too. And damn!! I'm jelous of all the concerts you'll have this year :D
There are so much I just can't go to all of them and I can't decide..
The Fuck the Commerce sounds awfull good as well...

And are you sure..check again..;):D:D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
There are so much I just can't go to all of them and I can't decide..
The Fuck the Commerce sounds awfull good as well...

And are you sure..check again..;):D:D:D:D

Damn you!!!! :mad: Fuck the Comerce looks great to me

..first bands are confirmed now:

DISMEMBER (S), ENTOMBED (S), CEPHALIC CARNAGE (US) >>>first & exclusive show in europe!!!, HAEMORRHAGE (Spa), IMPALED (US) >>> first show in europe!!!, MISERY INDEX (US) >>> first show in europe!!!, PHOBIA (US), NECROPHOBIC (S), DEAD INFECTION (PL) >>> reunion! first show since 4 years!!!, INTERNAL SUFFERING (Col), GHOUL (US) >>>the first and one & only live show in this world ever, BATHTUB SHITTER (Jap) >>> first show in europe!!!, COCK AND BALL TORTURE (Ger), MASTIC SCUM (A), ROTTENNESS (Mex), SANATORIUM (Sk), SQUASH BOWELS (PL), LENG TCH`E (B), THRONEAEON (S), CUNTGRINDER (Ger), LEHAVOTH (Isr)

*checks himself again* Now I'm not sure :o :p:D:D:D

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk
Damn you!!!! :mad: Fuck the Comerce looks great to me

..first bands are confirmed now:

DISMEMBER (S), ENTOMBED (S), CEPHALIC CARNAGE (US) >>>first & exclusive show in europe!!!, HAEMORRHAGE (Spa), IMPALED (US) >>> first show in europe!!!, MISERY INDEX (US) >>> first show in europe!!!, PHOBIA (US), NECROPHOBIC (S), DEAD INFECTION (PL) >>> reunion! first show since 4 years!!!, INTERNAL SUFFERING (Col), GHOUL (US) >>>the first and one & only live show in this world ever, BATHTUB SHITTER (Jap) >>> first show in europe!!!, COCK AND BALL TORTURE (Ger), MASTIC SCUM (A), ROTTENNESS (Mex), SANATORIUM (Sk), SQUASH BOWELS (PL), LENG TCH`E (B), THRONEAEON (S), CUNTGRINDER (Ger), LEHAVOTH (Isr)

*checks himself again* Now I'm not sure :o :p:D:D:D
SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!
Ah and the whole Loathesongs by Haemorrhage is full of Damn Great Covers...
AND YES ENTOMBED REALLY ROCK...Morning Star was one of my favourites of the Year and still is...not to mention THE classic Album LEFT HAND PATH!!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!
Ah and the whole Loathesongs by Haemorrhage is full of Damn Great Covers...
AND YES ENTOMBED REALLY ROCK...Morning Star was one of my favourites of the Year and still is...not to mention THE classic Album LEFT HAND PATH!!

Left Hand Path and Clandestine are 2 of my favorite albums and were the soundtrack of my highschool years.... more than 10 years ago!!!! :eek: I still remember buying them :rolleyes:

Back on topic ;)

NP: Entombed: Hollywood Babylon!!!!!!

It's great to hear the Misftis covered by a good band :D