Best band at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I wonder if this is the best thread to ask you: "Why the fuck are you here and not watching the Eurovision Festival?" :D

My faves: KREATOR, DESTRUCTION, COB, MY DYING BRIDE, DORO, CANDLEMASS, HAGGARD......

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
I am watching the Eurovision song contes :)

The France song is really shit ;-)

Bands I want to see at Wacken,

Sabbat, Metaucifer, Primordial, Immortal (If they actually bother to play some old songs this time), Mork Grynning, Green Carnation and probably another ten bands.

Lee.

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
Immortal
..first and foremost. even though i just saw them this week......
..and they're playing Battles in The North if that's old enough for you

also Old schoolers like Raven, Exodus, Destruction, Kreator, Candlemass and Nuclear Assault.

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
The bands I want to see:
Heathen - I never saw them in their good times, but their first CD sounds good.
Destruction
Children of bodom
Lock up
Unleashed
and I want to Moch pit with European people when Cannibal Corpse and Dying fetus play I see them offen here in USA, but I want to see how crazy people get in Europe when they play.
I which we could have a Mexican band over there, but that is just a dream. Transmetal could be cool.
Guillermo

DARKNESS

25 Mai 2002
heaven
wetcircle.com
The Chasm would be a good Mexican band to play Wacken!!!

I think you will like Crinimal from Chile also, even if they are not what I would watch at wacken.

darkness it shall be......

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
I'm most looking foward to the following bands at Wacken: Dying Fetus, Immortal, Hypocrisy, Blind Guardian, Raven, COB, Sinergy; there's so many good bands it's hard to choose just one i want to see the most, probably Immortal though as they were so good last month in England!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
an incomplete list of bands that I wanna see:
Cannibal Corpse, Bruce Dickinson, Hypocrisy, Amon Amarth, Green Carnation, Borknagar, Eisregen, Falconer, Heathen, Exodus, Pungent Stench, Warlord, Dornenreich... etc...

the bands I am looking most forward to seeing are:
Macabre, Dying Fetus, Necrophobic, Doro, Lock Up!!!

Thor

16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
I am really exicted about Hypocrisy it will be the first time to see them live for me!
Additional i look forward to see Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus and Macabre!

anthares

26 Mai 2002
Gutters of Vallila
Website besuchen
Bands

Well... there is lots of good shit on the bill. But I am veeeery interested what Debris Inc. got to offer. As everybody fucking well knows it includes guys from Trouble and St. Vitus. Hopefully we will be doomed...
And of course its nice to be at the gallows end and see Candlemass after about 13 years and with Messiah Marcolin! "Ring the bells of hope and faith!!"
Plus:
Heathen,
Exodus (who the hell is singing? Souza??),
Nuclear Assault
Destruction (which probably kills again!)
Warlord
Blitzgrieg
Japanese acts (Sabbat and Metalucifer)
Macabre...

....just cant wait!