beer!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
yeah Xpet i had 3 german girls buying me beer ;)
well ok so i paid for some ...but didnt actually go to get them

thanx for your help i thought it was something like this

who still uses there Wacken cups from last year ?

i know i do :) one for beer and the other i save some money in to buy more beer at Wacken

also is it kind of a tradition to wear your old wristbands ? i saw guys with loads of wristbands last year hahaha i know i wasnt gonna take mine off till this years Wacken but i did :))

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hehe... I remember you told me about those girls :D
Of course we still use our Wacken cups!! I guess we have a collection from the last 5 years... but a friend of mine crashed one of them some time ago, was the one with "It´s nice to get drunk at Wacken" on it. Ergh. Only problem is that I don´t know anymore which cup is from which year... :D
wearing wristbands is also a tradition... I did it with my Roskilde and other wristbands some years ago. But sometime I cut them off. They begin to smell and so on ;) But I still have all of them :)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I had 3 different cups of last year taken with me but with one or another reason I lost them somewhere:(
And with the wristbands thesame here. But i only have 2 wristbands yet, this will be my third festival that is more than 1 day that will take place (damn Dynamo!) But these wont be my last, that's for sure!
And as long they are still good I keep wearing them (at least, for now)

^witchfinder^

is Stella Artois popular in Belgium ? i just wondered cos i know there is many great Belgian beers ...but Stella is prob the best known here

@ Supercharger cheerz maybe i will take you up on that offer :)
i plan to visit Amsterdam hopefully sometime this year