Becks Gold stall

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DaveIoC

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
My first Wacken was in 2004, as you'll remember it was hot! Just by the WET stage was the Becks Gold stall, ice cold crisp beer in plastic bottles. It was amazing and it really hit the spot. You can't get it in England (not that I've seen, although the other day I had some Becks Vier, which wasn't so good), and so last year I went to get some Becks Gold, and the stall wasn't there! I was a bit disappointed, but never mind eh. Plenty of other types of beer to drink, and drink it I did.

I was looking through some photo galleries of WOA 2005, and in the background of some random persons photo was the Becks Gold stall! I couldn't recognise where it was... does anyone know where it was, and how I managed to miss it??

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
nope

that ain the biergarden, that had orange benches....

possibly near the headbanger ballroom tent? I definately did not see that stall and I was all over the biergarden area

DaveIoC

3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
Metal_Ste schrieb:
that ain the biergarden, that had orange benches....

possibly near the headbanger ballroom tent? I definately did not see that stall and I was all over the biergarden area
See, I too would have thought, 5 days at the festival, that I would have seen it at some point!

It's a conspiracy!

DaveIoC

3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
Metal_Ste schrieb:
maybe the photos are mixed up and that one is from 2004? hmm
I don't think so, the whole series (445 photos!) is all of the same people wearing mostly the same clothes, and it is definitely 2005 (you notice the MUD down the girl's jeans, right?). Besides, there were not any benches near the Becks stall in 2004, it was outside the WET tent.

Maybe I should just Contact WOA and ask them, I guess they'll know where it is allocated to be this year! I should apologise for the odd request...

Metal_Ste

14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
aha!!!

look at the map of the camping area on the wacken site....

could it have been...north of the fest site after the big empy space where it says there is a supermarket and "cold beer"?

aha in fact fuck yeah it was i think i vaguely remember spotting somat like that subconciously while slipping pissed up in the mud at the junction where the "roads" crossed

DaveIoC

3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
Metal_Ste schrieb:

could it have been...north of the fest site after the big empy space where it says there is a supermarket and "cold beer"?

aha in fact fuck yeah it was i think i vaguely remember spotting somat like that subconciously while slipping pissed up in the mud at the junction where the "roads" crossed
Oh right, so not in the main festival area at all like 2004? Looking at the map, there are 3 :) Icons which are 'Cold Beer', and I remember in 2004 there are a few 'Shops' around in the camping area. I didn't go to any other camping areas than my own in '05 (I was in the furtherest corner of D) so I forgot these exsisted.

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Metal_Ste schrieb:

Yep, I think it WAS somewhere near the "supermarket and cold beer" thing... although my visual memory, um, sucks supreme. ;)

And DaveIOC is perfectly right, the pic IS from 2005.

Mudfighters!!! :D