Bands that would make Wacken better

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Exodus.......I'm just mad because they are playing here tonight and I have to miss it and THEY ROCK!
I'm happy w/ the line-up as it is : )

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Trollech. I never saw those czech pagan black metal band, but they were selling their CD on last Wacken.
More grindcore and gore stuff. It doesnt matter everything that ios grind or gore is good even when it is worse than average.

I really don't like this year's lineup. The only bands I particularly want to see are Nevermore and Destruction, the rest i've already seen, will have seen in the next couple of months or just don't give a shit about... and mulk can shut up, all he ever does is moan about how bad the wacken lineup is.... All I have to say is BRING ON GRASPOP!!!
Iced Earth :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Slaughtered
I really don't like this year's lineup. The only bands I particularly want to see are Nevermore and Destruction, the rest i've already seen, will have seen in the next couple of months or just don't give a shit about... and mulk can shut up, all he ever does is moan about how bad the wacken lineup is.... All I have to say is BRING ON GRASPOP!!!
Iced Earth :)

Iced Fucking shit!!!! Lat years lineup was the worst I ever seen on festivals cause I dont go to true crappy festivals and I dont want to see fucking true metal !!!!!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
No complaints here, lineups like these are the (main) reason I go! As long as there's at least two "must see once before I die" bands (in this case, Death Angel, Cathedral, Bal Sagoth, etc) and at least one "not likely to tour on these shores...ever" band I want to see (in this case, Grave Digger), it's worth the trip for me.

See you all there!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Iced Fucking shit!!!! Lat years lineup was the worst I ever seen on festivals cause I dont go to true crappy festivals and I dont want to see fucking true metal !!!!!

How many times have you been to Wacken? Did someone force you to go?