Band from the Wet stage last year

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von warg, 23. Juni 2002.

1. warg

warg Newbie

Hi all,

Does anyone remember last years Wacken, second day in the Wet stage around noon there was this great power metal band playing. The singer came on in this three quarter length orange and yellow coat before changing to a hockey jersey. They were great but I can't remember the band, was it Chinchilla?

Any suggestions appreciated, I could really do with getting in touch with them.

Regards,

Warg

2. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

*takes 'programmheft'*
    What is the second day? It depends if you count the thursday as a festivalday or not. But friday round noon played Bionix (11.15-12.00) and Crystal shark (12.30-13.15)(powermetal?)
    saturday the Traceelords (12.30-13.15) Chinchilla played after that (13.45-14.30)
    But I havent been at the wetstage last year .(maybe once for a minute or something)
    And they may have changed the running order during the festival but I hope you find that band you like.

3. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

go to

www.metalblade.de

there you can download a few Chinchilla songs I think! then you should see if they're the band you're looking for!

4. warg

warg Newbie

my dumb post...

I think I'll have to just give that idea up, I was too drunk to remember what day it was now, I can't be sure when it was. Ah well. Thanks for the suggestions, and see you all there!

Warg,
    Awfulwords.com

5. Svartsinn

Svartsinn W:O:A Metalhead

Maybe it was Kamelot? Not relly sure they played on the wet stage, but I do think so...but hey...what the hell..

6. Iscariot

It was not Kamelot. They played on the party stage last year. But it could be that he was too drunk to remember what stage it was:D So maybe it was Kamelot.
    great gig was that anyway!

7. Svartsinn

Svartsinn W:O:A Metalhead

Didn't see Kamelot...and I haven't heard too much of them either. I prefer Khan's former band Conception.

8. Nanostorm

Nanostorm Member

Wet stage?

Wet stage, was that the small stage inside the tent, if so it may have been norwegian metal legends Artch, well i guess you could say they are "power" now. And they dressed funny all of them!

9. Iscariot

yes, that is the wet stage

Diese Seite empfehlen