Avalanch!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Sodomy&Lust, 29. April 2002.

1. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

Well, that's not my favourite spanish band, but they're not bad, and it'll be really nice to see a Spanish band at Wacken!!

I only hope they do it better than Mago De Oz last year.

BTW, I'm sure someone would like to know what Avalanch has done to be at Wacken....

2. Karsten

Karsten W:O:A Metalgod

Mägo de Oz is a brilliant band but they were victims of their line- up position. It was much too late and the crew was totaly stoned so they couldn´t do their work in time. Thinking of going to Spain since last Wacken to see a complete concert of them.

3. Sodomy&Lust

Yes, Mago de Oz is a great band, I've seen them four times, and they've always done it really good, don't know what could have happened last year in Wacken (I wasn't there). The only not-too-good thing they have is the drummer. I don't like how he plays, but he is the lyrics composer (really sensitive lyrics), so he'll have a place in Mago de Oz until the end.

4. Icelandic-arse

Icelandic-arse Member

celtic-metal yeah!

I missed Mago de oz last year coz Sodom were playing at the same time... but I heard a little noise far away :)

are they from Galicia?

Is Finisterra good?

5. Sodomy&Lust

@Icelandic

they're from Madrid (and I know which metal pub they usually go), and yes, Finisterra is a good album, a bit long (about 2 hours) and a bit more commercial than before.

My advice for everybody is: when you've finished testing bands from all over the world, even from Singapore, Albany, Belarus....... then try it with spanish bands. In my opinion there are very few good bands in Spain, except if you like punk, hardcore or hard-rock (40000 guys in a festival with that music last weekend). No good gothic or black metal bands here.

6. Lvsitanno

Lvsitanno W:O:A Metalhead

blackmetal from spain you have Blazemth(rip), cyhiriaeth, nazgul, berserk, hallstatt, asgaroth & some more:p

death metal, i can only remember avulsed though

some more bands like Dark moor, cormorant and symawrath (from the poser guy in Gothic Sex)

7. Icelandic-arse

Icelandic-arse Member

whop would wanna check out bands from Singapore, Albany, Belarus !!?

Merkazabul a turkish band and a band from Chile are playing at WOA this summer

Ít´s the same here in Iceland, lots of hardcore bands and some blackmetal ones... but nothing really in between

8. Kiran

Kiran Newbie

I like avalanch, but I don't speak a word of spanish

I also think easy rider, saratoga and tierra santa qre OK

I'm looking forward to seeing avalanch though

My mate adri says a spanish band called OBUS are really good, what do you thin k >

9. Sodomy&Lust

OBÚS??

They used to be a fantastic band, in the early 80's, but now..... I think they suck, but that's only my opinion.

Diese Seite empfehlen