Austrians?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Solskinn Av Natten, 06. August 2008.

1. Solskinn Av Natten

Solskinn Av Natten W:O:A Metalhead

Here's another thread of the same subject matter -- looking for someone from Wacken. Only this time, it's someone from Austria! :D

I met him at the bus / train station in Itzehoe, in between getting dropped off from Wacken and waiting for my train (I waited a few hours!). He was sitting outside the main train station doors on top of about 4 suitcases, which belonged to his friends. We talked for about a half hour about various black metal bands, how much we love black metal and why, and how there needed to be more black metal bands at Wacken next year.

He also told me about a metal festival in Germany that happens every June (I think?) called 'Under The Black Sun' that I'm definitely going to go to next year.

His name was Chris... and he has long reddish-brown hair and blue eyes and... he was wearing all black. Helpful, I know :p

I should really have asked for his email address, but his friends came out and announced that the train was just about to leave, so they all took off!

If anyone knows him, or knows of a forum for the Under The Black Sun festival, please let me know :) Thanks!

2. emdtmt

emdtmt Newbie

Two have worked so why not a third? :p Or i think the second one didnt work but atleast Kris got what he wanted ^^

Sry i cant be to any help at this one :mad:

3. Sipyloidea

Sipyloidea W:O:A Metalgod

Me neither. We've camped next a bunch of Austrians, but no reddish blonde guy with it I guess..

4. Solskinn Av Natten

Well, I'm not doing much tonight, so I'll take the time to upload a few photos. There's one I took of the train station in Itzehoe that might have him in it... (I wasn't being creepy, I was just taking random metal-crowd shots :p)

5. Solskinn Av Natten

6. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

The only Aussie I saw was Smoo Lord.
    He's more crazy than I am.

7. onetwomany

onetwomany Newbie

wait a minute, is this Smoo Lord the same Smoo that was camped right beside us shouting "Beer on tits, Beer on tits" for a good solid 4 hours one day at the corkonians camp? he also like the word "cunt" a bit too much lol

oh yeh patrik, its cool, I found the right person hehe. so I guess that makes 2 out of 2 so far. good luck robin ;) if he was wearing all black he's bound to stand out!! :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 07. August 2008
  8. Solskinn Av Natten

Not Australian... Austrian. :p

But it's an easy mistake... hehe :rolleyes:

9. agresionpower

agresionpower W:O:A Metalgod

yeah that's him :D

10. Sipyloidea

Sipyloidea W:O:A Metalgod

hum... doesn't look like one of our guys...
    totally :D So he camped besides you? We were searching for his camp whole Wacken long (and so was he I guess :p)

11. Solskinn Av Natten

Ahh, so this is one of the famous crazy Australians I kept hearing about! I think I missed that night with our group, as I ended up (FINALLY) meeting some Dutch and drinking with them :D

It's ok -- I made an attempt at a legible post in the German section of the board, looking for the same Austrian guy. One person thinks she may know him! So, we'll see :)

12. onetwomany

onetwomany Newbie

hehe, yeh he was camped right behind us with a bunch of folks from cork. Said he came over by himself. I think we have a video (extremely politically incorrect that will probably get us all barred from Germany next year if it were shown in public ^^) from the last night at the camp. Good times :cool:

and, yeh, robin you missed a hilarious night back at camp :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 08. August 2008

Diese Seite empfehlen