Anyone received their Xmas Tickets?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
That'll take a while before it is really sent. They are PREPARING the tickets for sending to the customers.

And the post will take its time as well. It already takes a FULL WEEK to send something from Neerpelt (near the Dutch border in Belgium) to Valkenswaard (NL, near the Belgian border)! And it's only 30km!!!

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
TheSeventhOne schrieb:
Thought they were supposed to start sending them out this week? Havn't heard of anyone who have had their's despatched yet.
I wrote them a mail a couple days back, asking if they received the money. My order has the "Auf Zahlung wartend" (Waiting for payment) status - and I paid on 4.09! :eek:

I also asked when the ticket is going to be sent.

What they replied: money has arrived, and the aforementioned status is kind of normal for orders that haven't been dispatched yet (folks in the German forum say the same); and
der Versand beginnt Anfang - Mitte Oktober.
(The sending starts in the beginning / middle of October).

So that was first-hand info, so to say... :D Hope it helps ;)

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:
That'll take a while before it is really sent. They are PREPARING the tickets for sending to the customers.

And the post will take its time as well. It already takes a FULL WEEK to send something from Neerpelt (near the Dutch border in Belgium) to Valkenswaard (NL, near the Belgian border)! And it's only 30km!!!

It takes just 2 days to send something from Austria to the Netherlands... :p
Then again, it takes about 4 days to send something back (so from the Netherlands to Austria)

I don't mind those tickets being later, I haven't recieved my salary yet...

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
Nope, but I read on the german board that some are already sent.
I guess tickets abroad will take more time
??? !!!

My order still has the "Waiting for payment" status!

Although they informed me that money's there... :rolleyes:

Hope it will arrive next week.

[Popetown-mode] Patience... Perseverence... Self-control... [/mode]

:D

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
...This year is actually the first time I'll have a size S shirt :D
Well, seems like you were lucky and ordered your package in time... I am going to have an L shirt, just like in 2005. M size was sold out the day before I placed my order - and I didn´t even know S was ever available! :D

Still not sure what I´m going to do with the shirt - keep it as memory, sell it at eBay later, or give it to brother-in-law as NY present...

Will see :)

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
Yes! Today I got my tickets! :D
but Holy shit!
last year we ordered them in october and we had 2811 and 2812 this year we ordered in august (the sunday after wacken) and we have 5400 something :eek:

lol :D today they've finally taken my money from the credit card.. so i think i'll receive the x-mas ticket in the next days :D