Anyone from the USA going?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Ancalagon,

set up a meeting point, I'll be there. I'm not from the US (I'm Italian), but I lived in SF for 10 years, so I consider myself an "adopted" californian...

By the way, there might me more metal in Europe, but does anybody remember the Bay Area '80s thrash scene in SF? And how about the death metal scene in Tampa, Florida? I visited both those places in their "golden days" and it was like being in heaven...bands everywhere, concerts every night...

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Monday night I'll be on my way...can't wait! It's been a dream of mine to go to Wacken for years now...and I can't believe it's actually going to happen this time! Ahh, fun fun fun fun...

Blackwizard: Yeah, the US has had its metal moments alright! But Americans are a notoriously fickle bunch...seems that any metal "scenes" that start up over here evaporate all too quickly...you Europeans seem to have a better hold on staying true and keeping a good thing going! :)

Hell...you've got Amon Amarth, Hypocrisy, Immortal, Destruction, Kreator, and UDO (among others) playing a big festival like Wacken...and the last time any of those bands played here, they had to play a tiny rundown bar just outside of DC which holds MAYBE 250 people. So few people seem to be into metal around here...