any northern Metalheads in here?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Going Soon!!

HI!
Well I won't be on-line after this cos we're going soon!

We're catching the 6.05am train to Birmingham Airport, getting the 8.15am plane to Amsterdam then catching a train to Hamburg or all the way to Itzehoe
then getting the bus to Wacken-we have our tickets reserved at the supermarket Jensen in Wacken village but don't think we'll arrive till late evening unfortunately so guess the supermarket might be shut by then. It's gonna cost a fortune on the train and we haven't booked tickets on that but......here's hoping we make it!!
I'd ask how your going but I'll not be on here again before we go!!
See you there!

lordof

2 Aug. 2002
Website besuchen
I have to say that British metal is the best type of Metal. So many bands (Maiden , Priest, Saxon, Motorhead, Carcass, My Dying Bride , etc). The scene is getting much better in UK recently and hopefully will contiue to do so. The scene tends to move around the world in patterns. First in the UK, then USA then Germany and now Scandanavia. Ive even heard of Malaysian metal . Bring it down here to Bermuda