Any Australians here???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
dittohead schrieb:
hmmm i met a coupel f aussies in 2004
andrew and sarah... heyho if your still around :D

they were traveliing around europe...but i think theyre visas probably expired

were they the once I managed to almost talk to when I was a bit drunk at the last night or so?

:D

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
Aussie Odin schrieb:
- and, best of all, a mega fridge for keeping the BYO camp-site beers at an Aussie-preferred icy cold temperature while the poor locals insisted on drinking theirs at room temperate which is a crap idea. It was worth it just for the cold piss!!!!!

i'll give you a small tip... everybody knows this at Wacken... put your beer under you car... no need for a fridge :p

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Aussie Odin schrieb:
There were 4 of us and we hired a camper van and shared the cost. I arranged it through an office here in Melbourne, picked up the van in Frankfurt and just drove straight to Hamburg. It was a bit pricey and you can only hire for a minimum of 14 days but the positives were...

Ok, could you share that company with me. I offered that option to the group of aussies who went in 2002 - there was about 17 of us - but apart from no one could get their brain thinking that logically, I couldn't find any company in europe that wouldn't hire the camper van over the summer for less than 21 days

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
cool! every thread turns into a discussion about beer:D

but yeah im sure andrew+sarah have gne back to aussie
cos i met them and they said theyve been travelling for 18month..and had a 3yr visa or something :)

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
Brat schrieb:
well i don't like beer but yeah, it's served extremely cold in Australia

to the point that in 2003 when Germany was in a heatwave, I had to ask for a glass with ice because the beer wasn't cold enough :D

ok... i'll drink it as long as it's not warmer then me...