Answers?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zenopus

8 Jan. 2004
UK
Website besuchen
To answer your questions about the W:O:A we have programmed a new Q&A System: If you want to ask something, please write to: qa@wacken.com - Holger will answer your question and you will get your answer per e-Mail. In the same time the Question/Answer will be posted in this forum for the other users. Please write with a real subject, because this will be the name of the thread.

So: If you have a question, write to qa@wacken.com !
Is it just me or is there not a single Answer - let alone a single Question - viewable in the new Q&A?

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Zenopus schrieb:
Is it just me or is there not a single Answer - let alone a single Question - viewable in the new Q&A?
It is not you, it is your settings. ;) ...in the very bottom of that sub-forum page, you can see the age of topics displayed in a drop-down window (e.g., [last] 30 days, etc), you can select another age from this window or in your control centre.

Hope this helps :)

Zenopus

8 Jan. 2004
UK
Website besuchen
Ah, yes, now I can see all the *OLD* Questions & Answers - up to 14 Feb 2006, then nothing.
Apart from a couple of weird "{Spam!} worksheet" entries late May.

Surely people did not suddently stop asking questions mid Feb?