Another "Getting to Wacken!" thread!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Sorry, I know there will be plenty here already but I don't have the time just now to flick through old stuff in case my question has been answered, because it's maybe slightly more specific than older ones.

I am hoping to go to Wacken 2002. I am planning on flying to Hamburg and travelling to Wacken from there.

I know that I need to take a train to Itzehoe, and then get the shuttle service from there to Wacken.

Basically, does anybody know, even roughly, how much it will cost to get to Wacken from Hamburg by this method?

I greatly appreciate any help you can give me. It will be my first time at Wacken and I just don't want to book tickets until I know for sure how much it will cost me to get there. And I don't want it to sell out before I've ordered!

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hi there,
a regular railway ticket from Hamburg to Itzehoe is between 9.00 and 12.60 EUR (one way), depends on which type of train you take. You can have a look at http://www.bahn.de/ for the train schedule (simply use the search function at the starting page, "Reiseauskunft - Tickets")
Unfortunaltely I dont know how much the bus shuttle is (maybe its for free?!)