An open letter to the anti-war crowd

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
I'd believe it! I'm sure it's more just to get attention than anything. There was an article in the Post about all these product boycotts not too long ago, and they interviewed an online computer sales company from Georgia that said they would not ship to any countries that weren't supporting the US War effort. The owner admitted in the article that they did it more to get some attention than anything.

I hate it when people who want to capitalize on something like this.

kissing the metal slut

Metal Slut wonders...

What is it like kissing a warthog? Sounds pretty disgusting.

Oh by the way--

SCORE BOARD:

US - 2 Middle East - 0

Time for the 7th inning stretch.....

Syria is next at the plate, with Iran on deck, and North Korea batting cleanup. Look for Bush to intentionally walk the Syrians, then go for the 3-4 double play on an Iranian groundout.

Welcome to the new American passtime-- The 'World Series of Anti-Terrorism'!

*****BATTER UP!!*****

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: kissing the metal slut

Originally posted by metal slut
Metal Slut wonders...

What is it like kissing a warthog? Sounds pretty disgusting.

I don't know, but that's a fair question. Let's put it to a poll!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE WACKEN FORUM...

Given the choice, Would you rather kiss:

A) A smelly wild east african pig, as seen in my avatar

or

B) A right-wing American gun-toting ass-pickin' 300 lb. redneck male who likes to pretend he's a woman of easy virtue?

Oh by the way--

SCORE BOARD:

US - 2 Middle East - 0

Time for the 7th inning stretch.....

Syria is next at the plate, with Iran on deck, and North Korea batting cleanup. Look for Bush to intentionally walk the Syrians, then go for the 3-4 double play on an Iranian groundout.

*****BATTER UP!!*****

Cute, real fucking cute. You and every other dumb fuck who lives in this country treat this war as nothing but another sporting event.

Do you know what you're talking about? Have you ever killed a man?

I know a guy who lives on my street who got his right leg blown off by a VC mortar back in '68. I'm sure he'd love to have a word with you.

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: kissing the metal slut

Originally posted by metal slut

*****BATTER UP!!*****
Actually I found THAT post rather amusing, but I have a very very very (insert a LOT of very's in here) dark (black ?) sense of Humor.:eek:

Apart from that

"WELCOME TO A SLUTS WORLD OF COPY AND PASTE"

:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: kissing the metal slut

Originally posted by Der Helm
Actually I found THAT post rather amusing, but I have a very very very (insert a LOT of very's in here) dark (black ?) sense of Humor.:eek:

it would be funnier if I knew that he/she/it was kidding. Which I'm sure he/she/it is, but until he/she/it 'fesses up...i'm laughing in only a distant, aloof sort of way. :D