Alrek becomes a man

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Alrek schrieb:
Is there a way to pass out *before* the stomach decides to go into revolt? That would solve a large part of the problem...

Eat enough before you drink, don't drink too much, drink water before you go to bed.

And since you're not used to drinking (yet), try to drink 4 or 5 next time, and have a glass of water between each, learn your limits.

And trust me, passing out drunk is not fun, nor is having hours of memory lapses. And as you've discovered, puking is not much fun either...

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
gnoff schrieb:
Eat enough before you drink, don't drink too much, drink water before you go to bed.

And since you're not used to drinking (yet), try to drink 4 or 5 next time, and have a glass of water between each, learn your limits.

And trust me, passing out drunk is not fun, nor is having hours of memory lapses. And as you've discovered, puking is not much fun either...

Will do next time; thanks for the advice :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Alrek schrieb:
Is there a way to pass out *before* the stomach decides to go into revolt? That would solve a large part of the problem...
sleep..
thattgs why i only have a few pints rather than go all way :D
a few pints a day doesnt hurt :D

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
gnoff schrieb:

Those are wise words, man. :)

>>passing out drunk is not fun - yeah, I do hate this feeling of losing control.... eww.

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
MC is right.... become a man has nothing to do with alcohol... altho i can say out of experience that a lot of guys think it does.... they all got hurt in the end :D:D:D

my advice... take it easy for every glass of beer drink a glass of water and don't start drinking as much as the rest does.... take it easy... don't drink to fast cuz then you are already pist before you know it... get to know your limit.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Don't drink glasses of water when you're drinking. You'll look dumb and you'll have to go the toilet even more than you will already have to.

only good advice is don't drink as fast as possible - that'll just end in disaster.