All hail the wacken forum people!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
I'm going to go to Roskilde in June and then hang out in Sweden and Germany for a month and then go to Wacken.

Fucking Iron Maiden are headlining at Roskilde this year! Its going to be a Fucking amazing summer!

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by konstrukt
I'm going to go to Roskilde in June and then hang out in Sweden and Germany for a month and then go to Wacken.

Fucking Iron Maiden are headlining at Roskilde this year! Its going to be a Fucking amazing summer!

Sounds like my dream vacation! I just wish I had the money to do it this year. :(

Hell, airfare would be half price if I flew to Europe in June instead of July. Of course, I'd need to figure out where to crash 'til Wacken, haha.

WhiteZombie

2 Juli 2002
Zutphen, The netherlands
Website besuchen
hmm..my summer holiday will be in Gothenburg in Sweden visiting Fallen_knight and his girlfriend. After I'll travel along with them to wacken to catch all the great bands, drink a few and beinig accompanied by a very lovely girl from Sweden..katta you rock

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by WhiteZombie
hmm..my summer holiday will be in Gothenburg in Sweden visiting Fallen_knight and his girlfriend. After I'll travel along with them to wacken to catch all the great bands, drink a few and beinig accompanied by a very lovely girl from Sweden..katta you rock

My friend that I'm going to Roskilde with lives in Trollhattan, right outside of Gothenburg.

I might hitch a rde with him into sweden and then hang out there for a while. If I do, we should meet!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by WhiteZombie
yeah would be great..man I should make a list of people who I would like to meet hehe..anyway gonna spend a whole lot of time with the girl from sweden

Does Fallen_Knight know you're trying to steal his girlfriend? ;)