Alcohol

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
So what's your fav alcoholic beverage?

What did you drink tonight?

What' the most stupid things you've done while drunk? (Or that people say you have done, but that you can't remember...)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
favourite alcoholic drink: hmm...I really started to like beer a lot...used to drink various kinds of whisk(e)y in the past until I had too much of that stuff in one night...and I like some sorts of red wine...depends on my mood :)

drank tonight: no alcohol - didn't have any alcohol during the past...like...4 weeks or so...except a single bottle of beer 2 weeks ago...I don't feel any need to drink alcohol at the moment...and when I have troubles that won't let me sleep, I've found a sort of tea that calms me down as good as beer...but it feels better not to drink alcohol when I have problems :) makes me feel stronger than in the other case

stupid things: well I simply tend to vomit after a certain amount of alcohol, but I don't think I'll do that again in the closer future...perhaps I'm getting adult at last? knowing my limits? simply drinking less? don't know...
once I have almost choked on my own vomit, my ex-boyfriend told me...phew...that was the day after which I didn't like whisky that much any more...
at a forum party in June I must have moshed my glasses off my head :D at least I woke up lying on the ground without them and they weren't all straight any more
but never really fell over when I was drunk, surprisingly

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Maybe there's a maximum, but since czech republic is part of the EU the maximum must be really high!

All I can say is that one friend of mine travelled to Germany with 4 bottles of whiskey in his hand luggage and no one at the airport told anything

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Maybe there's a maximum, but since czech republic is part of the EU the maximum must be really high!

All I can say is that one friend of mine travelled to Germany with 4 bottles of whiskey in his hand luggage and no one at the airport told anything

Thats great. I want to bring as mnuch alcohol as possible next time I will go to Germany. Especially absinthe :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
LooseCannon schrieb:
Mine is mostly Canadian Beer(like Molson's).

I love Jagermeister,Jack Daniels(with Coca Cola) & Absinthe(Thanx Ivi).

Tonight?I'm drinking Ginger Ale(I have a bad head cold).

I am still looking for the bottle of green evil for you....well I would send you even the red one, but it has only 60 % which aint good for you, definitely ;)