After Wacken...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Will any of you hang around in Hamburg for some days after Wacken? I´ll probably stay there for 2 or 3 days and Im pretty sure that more of you will too. We could meet there and share some drinks in a Reeperbahn pub...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I'll be flying back from Hamburg Monday August 5 in the morning. I'll be hanging around Hamburg on Sunday 4.... I'll definitely be available for some drinks that day....

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Evenfiel
We could meet there and share some drinks in a Reeperbahn pub...

LOL... hope you don´t mean a special pub??? :D

Maybe I´ll be available, too, as I´m hanging around in Hamburg nealy the whole year :D :D ...we´ll see :)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Re: Re: After Wacken...

Originally posted by xpet

LOL... hope you don´t mean a special pub??? :D

Maybe I´ll be available, too, as I´m hanging around in Hamburg nealy the whole year :D :D ...we´ll see :)

I´ve heard that the special pubs there are quite expensive, so Im not really sure if I wanna check them out...hehe. I liked the pub that we were drinking that night. I definitely wouldnt mind going there again. :)

@Brat § Rosk: That sounds great! :) :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I guess Evenfiel is talking about the VERY special pubs where you better go without women :D

@ Evenfiel
hehehe... cool you liked it ... at least this pub is open 24 hrs a day :)

but I have another idea, for the case we have spent all our money at the festival and are too dead to check out the Reeperbahn - we could have our own Wacken-chillout at our home (as we always do) if we are not too many people. But I don´t think we have to make decisions about that now and here ;)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by xpet
I guess Evenfiel is talking about the VERY special pubs where you better go without women :D

Oh!, that kind of "Very special" pubs....

@ Evenfiel: We can start drinking with xpet and Brat, and when they are done we can go to one of those :D j/k

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
OK! But I had already to show THOSE girls standing around in the streets to our lil friend Evenfiel :D ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
nah, nobody was suffering!
We were just walking along... and you´ll find them at many places around and at the Reeperbahn itself - in front of Burger King, for example :D ;)