After Forever on Wacken open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WildCat

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Dez. 2001
59269 Beckum
yap, would be nice... but dont think "good music" has a chance to be popular in germany.... here in germany you can only be popular if you make pop, hiphop or techno-"music".... Money rules the charts, so the people only hear the shit they see in commercials....

Germany sucks ;)

£ugnåsådh

25 Nov. 2001
Mainz
Website besuchen
@wildcat

popularity doesn´t mean, you got money comin out of your ass. thers only once in a while a band that makes money like this, like metallica for example.
metalwise i wouldn´t wanna live somewhere else then germany or europe in general. i can see all my favorite bands live on tour, ask some american fellows here what they think about it. ;)
so, germany doesn´t suck, because we have the biggest rock´n roll party on this planet. :p
and also we have beer to celebrate partying. :D
i can live with it!!

greetz
£ug

ps: i´ve seen opeth live for 3 times this year. ;)

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
My my nice to see you active again dear Lug...
How are you doin'?
What about wink?
...and in general I agree with you...the only thing is ...
I don't understand how you could go to see Opeth three times?
:p Just kiddin'! CU

smooth

29 Nov. 2001
CA
Website besuchen
@Jugnesedh:

I agree with you, Germany is one of the best places to celebrate Metal!!! Ask my American room mate, the biggest metal fan ever!He envies us for all the great venues, bands and the true metal we get to hear, see and live!!!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by WildCat
yap, would be nice... but dont think "good music" has a chance to be popular in germany.... here in germany you can only be popular if you make pop, hiphop or techno-"music".... Money rules the charts, so the people only hear the shit they see in commercials....

Germany sucks ;)

STOP BITCHIN! Some people are so ungrateful!

You have NO idea how lucky you are to live in the country most people consider the metal centre of the world!

I tell you what, you ingrate, you come and live in Australia, and I will move to Germany...:D