Accept are back !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Warthog schrieb:
FUCKING HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!#*(@&!^$*!@&^#!@)#!)(@#!@(#!(!(!(!!!(#!@#*$%(!@*%!!

okay, I don't fucking care if anyone else is less than enthused about this, this is awesome! This is a big headliner fully worth the wait. And after a few calls, I have three friends who are absolutely deadset on going with me to WOA next year based on this news alone. This is absolutely motherfucking HUGE. FAST AS A SHARK with your BALLS TO THE WALL, motherfuckers!

And even if the election goes the wrong way tomorrow, I'll still have this to look forward to. :)

Lets hope this time tomorrow Kerry will be the new president.

I still remember Wacken 2002 when I woke up in the middle of the night in my tent while U.D.O. was screaming "FAST AS A SHARK", but I was too drunk and hung over at the same time to bother to try and drag my sorry ass to the festival site again :D

Hope to see you there next year!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Warthog schrieb:
Well...

:(

Like I said, I still have W:O:A 2005 to look forward to. :)

I've never seen Accept on stage, but I saw UDO in WOA 2002, and he sang a lot of Accept's songs.

But it will be great seeing that the other musicians don't look 20 years younger than Herr Udo :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Supercharger schrieb:
pff..talking about an act from the stoneage..my fuckin' god..sometimes I really don't understand those germans why they stilll love bands from the early 80's...

Not that I listen to that kind of music anymore, but Accept is what I heard when I was just a little metal-kid who didn't have to shave at all, so seeing Accept will take me back to the good old childhood :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Not that I listen to that kind of music anymore, but Accept is what I heard when I was just a little metal-kid who didn't have to shave at all, so seeing Accept will take me back to the good old childhood :D

Also they're extremely funny. Definitely gonna watch them.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
A lot of people singing along, Udo-stylee, and passing out from the strain?

That, hopefully. Also they're just one of the bands which gets the idiot in me going - expect Warthog-like behaviour during "London Leather Boys", "Balls to the Wall" and "Fast as a shark". Ah, the good old "Heidi-Heido-Heida"-Dance...

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
monochrom schrieb:
That, hopefully. Also they're just one of the bands which gets the idiot in me going - expect Warthog-like behaviour during "London Leather Boys", "Balls to the Wall" and "Fast as a shark". Ah, the good old "Heidi-Heido-Heida"-Dance...

As Germans have a noticeable penchant for drunken singalongs and dancing, I await the "Heidi Heido Heida" part with great anticipation and camera in hand. :D